Big tits

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: I got huge ones.. 44DD.. in profile.. which reminds me.. we shud make a thread.. whose got the nicest set of tits on the site :biggrin1: my pics are in my profile

Yours are truly wonderful!... you're definatly in the top 5!:wink:

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wouldn't consider myself a breast man. There are other places I would like to caress and kiss more, and they aren't necessarily the private places.

xteasemy8x

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Long time reader 1st time typer... :smile:

I couldn't resist this tread. All of you ladies' breasts are gorgeous. My past girlfriends have been always D's or larger, biggest were 36Fs! ( . )( . ) The trick is to fine thin girls with large naturals.
:biggrin1:

I'd definatly sign up for an lbsg.org if there is one.

hotone07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My grandmother was one of the girls with the curves. She was very buxom. When she got old, she still had large breasts but they sagged past her waist. :eek:
Same for my gma.......I know what my fate is.......LOL....after I have kids I'm sure I'll be in the G or H cup range.......

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love boobies,the bottle and pacifier got old so I went back to the real thing!:smile: Here's my wife nice and soft.:tongue:

Edit:Since the board settings won't allow me to use the same pic in more than one thread I'll try and put in my gallery.

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm definately a 'breast guy' (and an 'ass guy'... and a 'leg guy'... and..) and I have to say it isn't the size that does it for me. I'm with the 'perky over huge' crowd, with a definate distaste for over-done fakes. I have to say though that the ladies who have posted to this thread seem to have combined size and perkyness - I'm a happy man today!

B_HugeCockTeen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far aitch's breasts are my favorite. Theyre big and beautiful with nipple I would love to caress with my tongue.

I think the female breast in general is just beautiful. Elegant curves, beautiful nipples, wonderful softness. I am definitely a fan! Big or small. I think things like shape, heft, perkiness, and nipples are more important than overall size. Big does not equal great.

I agree. Generally I like larger breasts on a woman, but the shape, firmness, nipples, etc. are also important for a nice pair of breasts.

I have seen a lot of nice breasts in this thread!