Big tits

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love big breastesses as much as a gay man can love breastesses.

I like them the best when they are natural, but some implanted beauties have caught my eye.

What I hate, though, are falsies that look like cement sculptures covered by a layer of cowhide. That shit has to be outlawed.

If you are an A cup naturally, then there is no way you can fit a double J implant under what you already have. It just ain't right!

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree 110%. Pint-sized girls are awesome to fuck in bed, especially when you have a big dick. If they have a large rack, then it's even more awesome. :biggrin1:

Just a follow-up question. I have had the chance to drill several small women with big racks. I do not know why but they all seem the fuck the same - with a lot of passion and noise.

All of them wore string bikini underwear. Don't know why. But it was such a huge turn on. Especially removing them. Have you noticed this? Or is it just me?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a follow-up question. I have had the chance to drill several small women with big racks. I do not know why but they all seem the fuck the same - with a lot of passion and noise.

All of them wore string bikini underwear. Don't know why. But it was such a huge turn on. Especially removing them. Have you noticed this? Or is it just me?

Well, removing ANY piece of clothing off a woman is a huge turn on for me. :biggrin1: I honestly don't really remember, 'cause when there's only the underwear left, I sort of black out and go into a sexual rampage. I always forget what kind of panties the girls are wearing. :wink:

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

maybe you were doing the same girl each time, except she wore disguises to trick you.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sylvia McFarland was beyond awesome. She had a thin and small body but with HUUUUUUUUGE knockers and pointy nipples you could suck all fucking day.

I can sympathise with your desire for nipples you could suck 'all fucking day'. But I think that your mustache would tickle.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What is it Sarah Silverman says?

Ladies, if you shower with your boyfriend, you will end up with the CLEANEST breasts you've ever had in your life...

something like that...