Big Trucks

pervasiveone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As I was drivng down the intersate today, I had to laugh. Living here in redneckville in the middle of the Bible belt is always entertaining. Today I noticed a large number of "big" trucks, all jacked up on mud tires and such. I just have to wonder if those guys are compensating for something????

But as I wizzed by in my Rice Rocket (97 Geo Prizm) I simply nodded and laughed.

Any correlation between vehicles and endowment???

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A couple of years ago, a friend of mine, while riding his motorcycle, was nearly flattened by such a vehicle. Actually, it wasn't a truck, but rather a large SUV that had raised suspension to the point where the driver was no longer able to see cars (or motorcycles) in the adjacent lane. (Here in California, there are little, if any, legal restrictions on ride height modifications.) This lack of visual contact, however, didn't stop him from making a right turn from the left lane, right into the path or Mark's motorcycle. After Mark picked himself up, his first reaction was to shout at the driver:

"And just how small does your dick have to be to drive that thing?"

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, it depends: Trucks are useful in rural areas, but having an SUV is definitely compensation, as is jacking it up.

It's funny, I came to an intersection the other day, and this SUV came up right next to me on my left side. Every time I tried to look to see if I could turn (In most states, you can turn on red if you don't cross any lanes of traffic.), he went up farther. From now on, every SUV I see, I'm shooting out its tires.

DaMoose

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where I live, plenty of people have trucks raised. One of my friend's truck has tires that are as tall as me (5'10") and then the truck is raised 2 feet higher then that. I don't know what the correlation is, but a girl told me he has a 7 incher that curves funny, lol. We call him Captain Hook, lol. I know a guy who is 5'4" who drives a F-250, but he's definately not lackin downstairs. So maybe it's compensation for all kinds of sizes lol. It's really normal in my area to have a raised truck.

MOOSE

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Must be an inverse correlation; I drive a Civic hatch.

(Here in California, there are little, if any, legal restrictions on ride height modifications.)

The stories I hear from other drivers of modded imports would indicate otherwise -- that cops will try to stick you for having lowered, modified suspension. Unfortunately, they've been focusing on import drivers, and not so much on the domestics. Damn "fast & furious" crap ruining it for the rest of us...

krashdown

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Taking my stature and endowment in to account I guess you could say there is a correlation. I'm 5'4", 140lbs and at my hardest about 6.5". I drive a Tacoma with a 3" suspension lift and 33's. I'm also an avid off-roader and mudder so the extra ground clearance and bigger tires are a necessity. The are you compensating for something jokes actually never get old, cuz I might be.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The only things I hate more than big ugly Suburban/Hummer type SUVs are big ugly trucks! The ones that I find especially reprehensible are those god awful wedge shaped trucks. You know, the ones with the back wheels jutting out? Oh yeah, and those hideous kingcab types! Around here, there definitely is a type of person that drives these kinds of "rigs.":rolleyes: I don't know if they're overcompensating for dick size, but they certainly try to act like they are tough shit. I've seen some nicer and smaller trucks and SUVs that I've liked, so I don't think I hate trucks or SUVs in general. Anyway, there is my rant on the subject.:redface::biggrin:

milforddude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always said "Big Truck = Small Penis"
That was until I hooked up with a guy with 9x6 on a regular basis.... his truck was huge too !! I told him that he didn't conform to the quote

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha, i don't know if there's any statistical data that supports the theory, but i drive a tiny honda civic and i don't feel like inadequate for it. and i do make fun of people that drive big trucks, and say they're compensating forsomething haha

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here in the land of snow and mud and hunting and fishing and farming and construction, trucks are a tool. Call me a hillbilly, but I have had to use mine to pull more than a few "sissified city boys" and their rice rockets out of the ditch.

Its funny how a thread comes up about "height vs penis size" or "shoe size vs penis size" everyone is quick to dismiss it, but when the truck threads come up, all the tiny car drivers come out to claim it as truth. Sounds to me like the ones with the little cars are the insecure ones....

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When the roads get icy here in Alaska, most of the vehicles that lose it and go into the snow are pickups, they can get going but are not in good control (probably driven by 20 something guys). Very seldom see a subaru that has run off the road. I have a pickup for hauling and plowing snow, it doesn't leave the driveway unless it is actually needed.