Not open for further replies.

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ugly?

It's odd.

In the land of individualism (the US, supposedly), there's a pre-set idea of what makes an attractive or good looking person.

Madison Avenue dictates the look. And Hollywood, I guess.

As a result, there's a kind of clone thing going on. Herd mentality? People want to live in a cartoon.

It strikes me as being so phoney, and sad.

Dare to be different, especially if you're a young person.

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Iasolasbud, why do you, or why would anybody, think he's ugly? To me, he's a nice-looking, skinny young guy with a nice smile and a GREAT BIG LONG THICK GORGEOUS COCK. That's also a yummy-looking load of cum, with a nice big volume & not too runny, not too thick. Contrary to what I've just written, I'm a lot more straight than gay, but I'd sure like to play with that cock for a while. I can self-suck, & it would be fun to alternate sucking his & mine, just to compare.

I disagree with Dendrilite's statement that he never gets really hard. Sure, he's soft at times during the clip, but there are also times that he looks plenty hard, like when the off-camera guy's hand is lubing up that beautiful cock, and when he comes.

It would be awesome to see him getting sucked & fucked by a chick.

B_jaycey18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
his name is matt hughes

he is fit as fuck AND his cock is actually 10.5"-11"

its jus coz he's 6ft+ that makes it look smaller than it actually is

bartonside

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matt Hughes has moved to BlakeMason and made three excellent videos. Two are solos and one a duo in which he fucks the same boy as on English Lads but it is a much better scene as Matt really gets turned on. He is great when playing with his fabulous cock because he clearly loves it and is turned on by its size. He has a delightfully playful personality and, although allegedly str8, seems to have found his gay side now.

Status
Not open for further replies.