Big Vein in my Penis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

adebisi: I have this big vein on the underside of my cock. Man o Man it gives me the most incredible feeling when it being rub. Sometimes it feels so good, I get a numb feeling in it. Is this normal?

2. Imported

Gold Member

hung: This poster has worked at MacDonalds. This vein is most likely the tube/chute that shoots out his Secret Sauce.

Humor Intended Here.

Now to be fair about this question - I would encourage other readers to check out:

jackinworld.com

This site goes into the specifics of the male penis in the appropriate section. A real source of great information. Also, it is Free.

3. txquis

Gold Member

i have a thick vein that wraps around my shaft starting
    in front, and then wrapping around toward side and back.
    sounds ugly when i write it down, but...it is cool lookin' i think ;D

4. Imported

Gold Member

aj2181: I have several large viens that snake along the under side of my shaft, some wrap around the top as well but I've had the same numb feelings.

5. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Yeah, got a vein along the top, altough I like it as "decoration" if that's the correct word! :D

6. Imported

Gold Member

Rayolin: I've got a couple nice veins in mine but I've never experienced a numbing sensation before.

7. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: my veins are not close to the skin i guess. can't hardly see any signs of them even when hard.

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

8)I have a few veins that encircle my shaft very nicely. Somedays when I'm really getting going, I can feel them actually pulsating. As to the numbing sensation, well never really recalled that, but if it's as good as you claim, I'll keep more attention ;)

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

hung had it right in his tongue-in-cheek responce.

What adebisi is referring to is the corpus spongiosum, which surrounds the urethra and fills with blood during arousal.  It doesn't get as hard as the rest of the penis, though, or semen wouldn't be able to pass through the urethra.  

It does feel somewhat like a large vein and it does feel a little numb.  That's the way it's supposed to be.

[​IMG]

Pecker

(I live so far out of town, the mailman mails me my letters.)

10. Imported

Gold Member

theos_bored: I have quite a large vein on the top of my penis. I think it looks quite 'strapping' (a pommy word). Although I've never had a numbing feeling before...

11. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: That vein can be such a source of pleasure for your partner...ribbed naturally!

12. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: Alright, so I've always wondered at this. I have some veins, but I don't know how pronounced they are relative to others. My question is, though, is how much of that a woman can feel. Any women have any particular insight? Or maybe any specific stories?

13. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: We can feel anything on entrance - just not once you get a little deeper. However, keep in mind that the entrance, since stretched to accomodate - is almost constantly in contact with said vein, in or out....

~smiles dreamily~

Yeah, we feel it.
    And Max is one of those gentlemen who happen to have a particularly pronounced ridge...

14. Imported

Gold Member

Valkyrie: ~*nodding in agreement to Sammy's words*~

It's definitely something that we can feel - whether veins or a pronounced ridge.

/Val

15. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: I've got a huge vien to the left side and several smaller viens (still still pop out and are prominent) all along the shaft. I think it's very normal to have big viens on your penis... except mine doesn't get numb when I rub it. Hmmmm. Anyway, my penis has a very "muscular" look, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Better having a vieny penis than a baby smooth penis, right?

16. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=health;num=1047881587;start=0#12 date=10/06/03 at 20:27:13]We can feel anything on entrance - just not once you get a little deeper.  However, keep in mind that the entrance, since stretched to accomodate - is almost constantly in contact with said vein, in or out....

~smiles dreamily~

Yeah, we feel it.
    And Max is one of those gentlemen who happen to have a particularly pronounced ridge...
    [/quote]

speak for yourself ;D
    i have plenty of feeling waaaaay up.

this all begs the q to me... ???
    how many women can feel it inside when her man cums?
    no im not talking about the pulsating ect. but the actual shooting? sometimes i can. ;)

17. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: [quote author=Tender link=board=health;num=1047881587;start=0#15 date=10/07/03 at 07:21:44]
    this all begs the q to me...   ???
    how many women can feel it inside when her man cums?
    no im not talking about the pulsating ect.  but the actual shooting? sometimes i can.  ;) [/quote]

This reminds me of seeing a TV show about men faking orgasms, to which a (female) housemate showed complete disbelief, as she could feel it. Didn't hear any dispute from the other (3) girls that I was with at the time, so probably quite common...

Now... common knowledge states that women are only sensitive for the first 3" or so of the vagina - true, or a 'size doesn't matter'-style old wives tale?

18. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: [quote author=longtimelurker link=board=health;num=1047881587;start=0#16 date=10/07/03 at 14:23:10]

Now... common knowledge states that women are only sensitive for the first 3" or so of the vagina - true, or a 'size doesn't matter'-style old wives tale?[/quote]

well like i said, cant speak for others
    but IMHO
    its bunk. :D
    i can feel alot all the way up.
    more than just the outside.
    in fact the farther the better... :p

maybe im the oddball?? :-/

19. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=Tender link=board=health;num=1047881587;start=0#17 date=10/07/03 at 17:08:44]maybe im the oddball??   :-/
    [/quote]

C'mere, ya little savage! ;)

Seriously, my ex-wife swore she could tell when I came inside her - and often she would have a sudden intake of breath at that moment.

Pecker

(I think I could fall madly in bed with you....)

20. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: well sooner or later i hope i fall trip, or get thrown into bed with someone...
    ::)

Draft saved Draft deleted