Big veins, pretty or not??

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi, I got BIG veins on my cock, do people like cocks with big veins or not? I've got huge veins on my cock and I think it looks ugly, like I got s desease or something. I got a big "lump" om my main vein and I dont like it, but on the other side I've never got any complaints. Any feedback??

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think veins are beautiful. They don't have to be there for me to like a cock, but when I see them it's a definite plus.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love veins. Think I was around 7 when I saw a man with bulging arm veins and knew I was hooked. Little did I know and to discover many years later that I equally loved veins on a cock.

To this day my eyes are glued on the arms of a veiny man with extreme attraction and wonder. Love to run my hands on the veins - ahhh power of touch. Ohh crap just the thought...

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks everybody!! My ex told me that my lumpy vein was rubbing her clit, maybe I've got a built in clit-tickler?? Haha! But I still think it looks kinda weird, never seen anyone else with such big veins.

D_Connocke Cocknocker

Experimental Member
Media
I have really large beins on my cock also. They act like a clitoral stimulator as you suspected. I love it when a woman grips lightly with her teeth and slowly rakes them down the length of my cock. her teeth send shivers of excitement through me when she hits the veins. NOT UGLY at all! simply beautiful