Big White Dicks in Black Chicks

addicted123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been trying to find a specific video for a while now and maybe you guys can help me. Its a skinny white guy with a skinny black girl and the dude is hung. It looks amateur and if I remember correctly I think it's actually a "reverse" cuckold situation where the cameraman is the girl's black boyfriend. Something that might help is I also remember the girl is wearing socks. They're just ankle socks but they're neon colored and I think they were mismatched.

Apologies if it's already been posted in this thread but I can't find it for the life of me.

I've been trying to find a specific video for a while now and maybe you guys can help me. Its a skinny white guy with a skinny black girl and the dude is hung. It looks amateur and if I remember correctly I think it's actually a "reverse" cuckold situation where the cameraman is the girl's black boyfriend. Something that might help is I also remember the girl is wearing socks. They're just ankle socks but they're neon colored and I think they were mismatched.

Apologies if it's already been posted in this thread but I can't find it for the life of me.
http://xhamster.com/movies/5134976/hard_fuck_black_girl_and_white_guy.html