big white dicks - WHERE?

netsez

Just Browsing
Media
I hope this is the correct forum for this. No offense intended, but I'm tired of seeing big black dicks, I wanted to see some white ones for a change! So I went to bing.com video search (I am anti-google these days) and I typed in "big white dicks" (no quotes) Guess what comes up? A few vids of white guys, and hundreds (thousands?) of BIG black DICKS in WHITE chicks

WTF? Where are the white guys with big dicks at? :)

PS putting "big white dicks" in quotes does get only white guys but FAR fewer vids.

Last edited:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope this is the correct forum for this. No offense intended, but I'm tired of seeing big black dicks, I wanted to see some white ones for a change! So I went to bing.com video search (I am anti-google these days) and I typed in "big white dicks" (no quotes) Guess what comes up? A few vids of white guys, and hundreds (thousands?) of BIG black DICKS in WHITE chicks

WTF? Where are the white guys with big dicks at? :)

PS putting "big white dicks" in quotes does get only white guys but FAR fewer vids.

I'm sure this forum has more than enough of what you're looking for...:wink:

EDIT:

Although for someone who's been a member here longer than I have, I'd think you'd know that by now. :confused:

Last edited:
D

deleted716371

I guess you've come to the right place :smile: