Big Whited Dicks and Black girls

D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

Just Browsing
Media
sure. You're a lot of things.

You're the good christian girl in washington dc looking for a good christian guy:
collegeqt89 - washington black women dating

you're the north carolina college student looking for a millionaire mate:
collegeqt89's profile - woman looking for men for a pen pal, casual date, romance, a friend, long-term relationship, marriage or discreet relationship

and you still find time to be a cam model:
profiles.myfreecams.com - collegeqt89's homepage

ok i tried the links and they don't even work. You made all that up lol

DomHardOne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never discriminate and have bedding a few Nubian princesses in my day. Currently seeking some oriental fun though. :)

Last edited:

Gibson

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
About 10 years ago I had picked up a petite black Jamaican girl in a club. On the second date we ended up at my apartment (she was suggesting we go to my place, she lived at home with her 5 brothers!) We tried to have sex 4 times over the course of the night but I couldn't get it in. I asked if she was a virgin and she said she wasn't... It was bizarre and yet amazing at the same time. She had pretty large breasts for her frame. Ahh... memories!

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It may be time for you guys to revisit. Hell I'm black guy who recently went back to black girls. Yes the pussy is off the hook. LOL.

http://www.lpsg.org/136810-big-dick-white-boys-36.html#post2649106

About 10 years ago I had picked up a petite black Jamaican girl in a club. On the second date we ended up at my apartment (she was suggesting we go to my place, she lived at home with her 5 brothers!) We tried to have sex 4 times over the course of the night but I couldn't get it in. I asked if she was a virgin and she said she wasn't... It was bizarre and yet amazing at the same time. She had pretty large breasts for her frame. Ahh... memories!

Media
ok i tried the links and they don't even work. You made all that up lol

I didn't make any of that up. I simply googled your user name on here and those were some of the top results. The reason they don't work now (as opposed to last night when they did) is because you went in and deleted those profiles. Do you think I simply made up random facts about you and posted broken links to random sites? Idiot.

therock3006

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well its not me. several people have used this username... it's not that original. and also several people here have seen me on cam here and know im real.

... I'll have to see this cam to confirm for the good of the forum :biggrin1:

EvanLesnick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've had girlfriends of virtually every single skin color imaginable (My wife was black, I was married to her for 15 years). Skin color just isn't something I factor into the equation.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

I love a petite girl with big boobs
that is like awsome

legionking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
skin color is something i use to measure the variety of girls i've been with, it just makes it more sexy and erotic