big yet enjoy bottom

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=manta88ray link=board=sex;num=1081363771;start=0#19 date=04/11/04 at 23:27:05]

Thhhat's right.... wasn't that because Babs lacks the proper equipment to perform the secret handshake?   :D
... or does she...  ::)[/quote]

She has the proper equipment, except her version runs on batteries.

manta88ray

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1081363771;start=20#20 date=04/16/04 at 19:25:00]

She has the proper equipment, except her version runs on batteries.[/quote]

:D Too right... "and it keeps going and going ang going...." hahaha

leanffm: My experience is the same: My former boyfriend has 11 inches, but could only get off when I was inside of him.

Its a huge turn-on for me;)

Rob7261: As one who considers himself versatile, I have a nice-sized 8" dick but I also like "riding" on a big dick. It is not so bad once you get a nice one to sit on! :p

HORSEHUNGshowoff: My bf who is hung himself but prefers to top but also loves the idea of being dominated by a big dick wanted me to ask this question. he wants to know Why is it he has such an issue with bottoming eventhough he wants to but yet he sees it more as himself giving up control to the other guy and being submissive and less than a man but yet enjoys it but when hes fucking he doesnt feel superior to me so why is it the idea of getting fucked makes him feel like less of a man ? is it anyone else like this or is he just a mental case denying himself pleasure , he wanted me to ask :)

Thank you guys

HORSE

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=sex;num=1081363771;start=20#24 date=04/22/04 at 23:59:20]My bf who is hung himself but prefers to top but also loves the idea of being dominated by a big dick wanted me to ask this question. he wants to know Why is it he has such an issue with bottoming eventhough he wants to but yet he sees it more as himself giving up control to the other guy and being submissive and less than a man but yet enjoys it but when hes fucking he doesnt feel superior to me so why is it the idea of getting fucked makes him feel like less of a man ? is it anyone else like this or is he just a mental case denying himself pleasure , he wanted me to ask :)  
HORSE[/quote]

I can certainly relate to your bf, and it's just a case of liking what I like! At a certain point, some of huge guys get beyond our 'power tools' and realize that we can have a lot of pleasure on the other side of the sexual transaction.

LittleMike: [quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=sex;num=1081363771;start=20#24 date=04/22/04 at 23:59:20]My bf who is hung himself but prefers to top but also loves the idea of being dominated by a big dick wanted me to ask this question. he wants to know Why is it he has such an issue with bottoming eventhough he wants to but yet he sees it more as himself giving up control to the other guy and being submissive and less than a man but yet enjoys it but when hes fucking he doesnt feel superior to me so why is it the idea of getting fucked makes him feel like less of a man ? is it anyone else like this or is he just a mental case denying himself pleasure , he wanted me to ask :)  

Thank you guys

HORSE[/quote]

This is a very interesting question that I and my (well hung) boyfriend have talked about. When he fucks me, he says its not a 'dominant' thing at all, just good sex.

But when he's on the bottom, he feels very much like he's submitting and being humiliated (though he definitely enjoys doing it). I must admit that I have often felt something like a similar way - though it never really bothered me since I'm rather short and 'boyish' so I'm kinda used to being cast in the #2 role. But my boyfriend is rather tall and masculine and well hung, so the idea of him 'submitting' to me makes him feel 'weird'. Strange concept.

And HorseHungShowoff, I almost wanted to delete my own reply here after I saw your own followup post complaining about no responses. You need to chill out.

hung9mike: [quote author=HORSEHUNGshowoff link=board=sex;num=1081363771;start=20#24 date=04/22/04 at 23:59:20]Why is it he has such an issue with bottoming even though he wants to but yet he sees it more as himself giving up control to the other guy and being submissive and less than a man but yet enjoys it but when hes fucking he doesnt feel superior to me so why is it the idea of getting fucked makes him feel like less of a man?[/quote]

I don't think there's any accounting for what drives any of us sexually. Each of us will be driven to express whatever it is that turns us on.

I also don't think that anyone can project what he likes on someone and expect that person will like it too. When you're hung, there's this expectation that you're supposed to play the top role. Even the title of this thread hints at the idea that you're supposed to be a top all the time if you're hung. But I don't think there's any necessary correlation between how big your dick is and what role you like to play every time you have sex with someone.

Just a thought here, but maybe your boyfriend is trying to tell you he really doesn't enjoy getted fucked but he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. You're in a better position (literally and figuratively) than any of us to know what he really likes. In any event, good luck and have fun!

chootie: I have the same problem about bottoming. When i top a guy I dont think less of him but I do feel superior to him. I mean its like he is submissive to me. I dont mind being orally submissive to guys but I rarely find anyone close to my size and I wont suck a small dick (much). I think if I bottom I am going to be less confident and I am also afraid I will like it so much that I wont want to top anymore. Being bi-sexual one should experience all roles and positions etc. but I keep denying myself the pleasure of bottoming. I have bottomed for this guy that is 10 inches (he was my first) and while he wants to be friends with me and calls me and things like this he acts like he is better than me. I so want to fuck him to take his smugness away from him but he claims he has tried it like 10 times and doesnt do it anymore.

This is such a great question because i wonder if I am not being mental myself. I dont know how to get over this and learn to bottom and move on without regret.

???

chootie: I have the same problem about bottoming. When i top a guy I dont think less of him but I do feel superior to him. I mean its like he is submissive to me. I dont mind being orally submissive to guys but I rarely find anyone close to my size and I wont suck a small dick (much). I think if I bottom I am going to be less confident and I am also afraid I will like it so much that I wont want to top anymore. Being bi-sexual one should experience all roles and positions etc. but I keep denying myself the pleasure of bottoming. I have bottomed for this guy that is 10 inches (he was my first) and while he wants to be friends with me and calls me and things like this he acts like he is better than me. I so want to fuck him to take his smugness away from him but he claims he has tried it like 10 times and doesnt do it anymore.

This is such a great question because i wonder if I am not being mental myself. I dont know how to get over this and learn to bottom and move on without regret.

???

b1988

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have only rarely been a bottom. Two of the guys that I have dated were large...9 inches or greater. They both became enthusiastic about being the receptive partner. They liked the feeling of being fucked.
I'm average in size but liked their large cocks. I especially loved to suck them as much as they wanted to be sucked....but frankly my ass couldn't handle their cocks without discomfort. It was never a problem...they actually seem a little relieved that they could...well.... get fucked by someone who loved fucking them, sucking them, and giving them pleasure.
I don't really know why the communications here seem so one sided. My experience is different. Some men who happen to have large cocks like to be fucked by who cares about them...especially if they have a good body, handsome face, good mind, varied interests, and a cock that stimulates their ass without hurting them.
I don't know..........but sometimes when I read these pages I get the feeling that I am one of the few who have had this experience.
Damn. What's up with that?????????

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're not alone, b1988. Much of your post also applies with my experience, except only with one instead of your two. My regular for six years was a hung bi who wanted to be fucked by one who cared for him and possessed the qualities you listed -- especially the cock that stimulated his ass without hurting him. Since we could get together only once or twice a month, he selected a dildo the exact size of my cock to use between visits. It would have taken several dildos of graduated sizes to condition me before being able to bottom for him.

It seems you were more fortunate than I, however, in being able to give pleasure in sucking your partners. I was unable to suck the 6.5 girth without my back teeth scrapping its sides, so very little more than his head could get sucked, ie. causing a restrictive problem.

Holmes: when I stand in front of a woman and unzip my pants and reach into my juck strap if she moves forward in the pelvic area I know that she is
ready to be on the bottom and when she sits and watches it grow to
its full potential and has'nt moved backwards I know that she is ready to
get bread and when I tell her that I nver wear a concom that I want to
put my mans milk in her and she hasnt moved at all I know that I am
going to put my cum where it belongs and that is at the end of her
vagina and when I tell her that what I really want to do is knock her up if she lets me say this to her my cock gets bigger and harder cause it knows that she really wants cock...my cock

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cool to hear a straight guy's point of view on it.
i thought of it
as a strictly gay thing.."top or bottom"

EZTRGTNC

Just Browsing
Media
I am a fully ambidextrous player. I have been a "top" more often than not but have had several great "bottom" experinces. My first "bottom" trip was when a girlfriend used her bullet vibrator when she blew me. I thought I was going to go through the roof!
I have subsequently been with two men who have given me great rides with their average size dicks. I don't know if I could take one as big as I am but have not had to cross that bridge at this time. It might be fun to try, though.
I agree with B1988 that having "bottom" sex with someone who is hot and sexy is a great turn on and a great ride if you can handle it.
Perhaps these guys just have not been lucky enought to have found someone to try it with!