Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SpiceboyMJ said:
Dolly Parton's. No lie!
SpiceBoy, Back in her naturally voluptous days, or in her more recent slimmer and 'surgically enhanced' days? (I'm jealous either way!)

I've had my hands on a few pairs that were almost volleyball sized (a stripper in a strip club) all the way down to an A or AA cup. My first girlfriend was at least a D, probably a DD, but that was just over her clothing, we never progressed beyond '2nd base.' As for the women I have been sexually involved with, they have ranged from a large B to a D cup.

LapDog :p

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello2 said:
What is the biggest set of (nekid) breasts you have ever touched ?

Was one of the duty cranks in college - (southern Ca.).
A favorite told me her breasts weighed twelve pounds each. She liked to be on top, would look down at you, blonde hair cascading down alongside your face, smelling Great !, very smooth-skinned back, dragging her weight cross your chest as she moved. Then she'd push off, swing and bounce in front of you as she went wild. Wonderful ! And she did NOT pound the glans with her pelvic bone. She was welcome anytime !

Another preferred getting it from behind; and had the closet mirror in her room turned so we could see each other. She had very dense 38DDs. They projected "outwards" far when she walked. Good posture, ample hips, beautiful face. She enjoyed watching me as I was strokin'. The short slams would send shock waves down her butt and back. Her solid, hanging breasts would "shake" with each hit. She really liked them. Long, slow strokes and she'd arch her back an drop/raise her head, swinging her brunette hair. Then she'd look at me, then at her breasts.
Wow !

My first betrothed went from 34C to 38D's.
She was something else also. Very Sharp Cookie.

Thank you for the reminders !

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was back in the early 90's in her slimmer days. I hugged her and my arm went a bit too far around her shoulder by mistake because she is so small and I am big and my hand wound up resting on her left breast. I was mortified but she just laughed and made a joke out of it. She is truly one of the most genuine and kind people on the face of the earth, not to mention her talent.