Big?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do You Qualify? Now, you know the answer as well as I do. May I suggest that you develop a gallery of this fine looking cock. That way when anyone wants to meat/meet you they can look at your gallery.

This picture will soon be lost in this thread as more repond and/or add new topics.

A gallery is the only way to go.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you qualify? Man, that would rank on the top of anybody's list. I encourage you to help all of us out by showing that in our gallery, too, but it was great having that jump our at us in the thread. Really does it for me, buddy! Tell us about yourself, with some juicy talk about your big member. You're come to the right place for its adulation for sure!

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes it is above average. I am dumbfounded by guys not seeing your face and wanting to have sex with you and/or be your boyfriend. Is it all about the dick on a man? Is that all that matters? Not saying you are unattractive but just saying as an example so please do not get offended by what I type here. Let's just say they want to meet a man with a huge dick and have never seen the rest of the man. He shows up in all torn up clothes smelling not had a bath in a month bad, with bouls on his face with puss running out of them and he is scratching his hair alot and has snot coming out of his nose and drooling and he shows up. Would you still want his huge dick? Or does it matter long as his dick is huge? Not trying to sound like an ass, just trying to make a point. There is more to a man than his pecker no matter how big it is.