Big

I want to play with a big thick dick all night...I finally come to terms with the fact that I love cock...when I was in high school taking showers after gym ...I could never forget this kid..his dick was so big thick and vieny with a huge head ally life I wished for it I am not wishing more...every since I was young I leten suck dick and there ain't no one who can suck cock like a man can...I would men takey pants down I could not say no it turned me on...I was a good looking and I knew when men looked at me what they wanted
I when ever I was alone with certain men I let them now I wanna suck cock

Attachments

I want to play with a big thick dick all night...I finally come to terms with the fact that I love cock...when I was in high school taking showers after gym ...I could never forget this kid..his dick was so big thick and vieny with a huge head ally life I wished for it I am not wishing more...every since I was young I leten suck dick and there ain't no one who can suck cock like a man can...I would men takey pants down I could not say no it turned me on...I was a good looking and I knew when men looked at me what they wanted
I when ever I was alone with certain men I let them now I wanna suck cock
Shit how do you correct spelling errors?