BigBrother Lane wanks in the shower

ncguy68

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you have Real Player installed you can download the video clip by right clicking on the clip while it is playing and select download with Real Player.

billnfla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i watched bb tonite and they showed braden in the hoh room in the bathtub. please if enybody has screencaps from the live feed of him geting in or out please post im dying to see what he's been holding around the bb house all this time ! please post!!!:biggrin1:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
there has been speculation that he is just 'whoring' for camera time/attention..

why not pull the SHOWER CURTAIN next to him? this certainly has been passed around (the clip).

sure wish 'meow-meow' would get voted off....Jersey shore is more than enough....

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
someone somewhere posted that the shower curtain runs perpendicular, so right then it was extended. its meant to cut the shower area in half and not to provide privacy while showering.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Liked it, and felt like a peeping-tom...cute man, and there must be stuff in the contract/legals for folks in Big Brother House about 'sex stuff', self-inflicted, or otherwise...Like to read those documents! Cute man, don't watch the show, and good for him for bustin' a nut(!). Maybe it will lead to future employment...my ears are horny!!!! Love to Lane, anyhoo.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
That is hot. I love that he looks at the camera at one point. And I love it when guys spit in the shower. It's so sexy to me for some reason.

Just from this footage he sorta reminds me of, and looks like, Troy Glaus of the Atlanta Braves. Troy Glaus is a favorite of mine so this works as fantasy material for me about him.:biggrin:

B_Aqualli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't get why he felt the need to pretend he was cleaning his ear and not masturbating. After all, masturbation is a natural thing and he's certainly not the first BB guest to do this. It's not like he could be expulsed for pleasuring himself, right? Could he? Even if the camera was looking at his face, it couldn't see the rest. If I had been in his place, I simply would have jerked off without pretending not to be and I would have moan and have some very intense facial expression.