Bigdickandy

TheKasba

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s American privilege too. It exists.

His boyfriend is not in his league looks-wise.

I’ve seen so many mediocre Americans get laid overseas and not really get anything stateside. .
As an American, I can honestly tell you to shove it. There's no reason to start attacking Americans because one guy is a prick. You know what else exists? Arrogance. Take it down a notch buddy.

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As an American, I can honestly tell you to shove it. There's no reason to start attacking Americans because one guy is a prick. You know what else exists? Arrogance. Take it down a notch buddy.
That commenter is from Arizona. The whole comment was weird, it’s not like Ace picked up his bf in Italy, so relevance?? Dude has a gripe, whatever

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Saying you are attacked or feel attacked is the new way to say “I’m offended” so you can shut down a conversation you don’t like.
Sounds like you’re grasping at straws to justify why you refuse to care about harm you cause by offending or attacking someone. That’s not a society problem, that’s a you problem.

The non sociopathic response to “you’re hurting me” isn’t “stop whining/victim mentality.” That’s just what a victimizer says.

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why are we talking about these two instead of andy
It’s tangentially related to Andy, beginning with his cuteness and gay baiting tactics compared to other performers. It’s a thread. We’re conversing. You’re welcome to take initiative and say something engaging. Or we can listen to crickets until new content or update.

Bubblesishorny

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s tangentially related to Andy, beginning with his cuteness and gay baiting tactics compared to other performers. It’s a thread. We’re conversing. You’re welcome to take initiative and say something engaging. Or we can listen to crickets until new content or update.
The thread is actually off topic, which is against the rules if you’ve ever read them, the topic is Andy, there’s been no speak of Andy for quite a bit, admins can either lock the thread or stop your ability to comment about two performers who are not named in the title of this thread, or is that difficult to understand?

TheKasba

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thread is actually off topic, which is against the rules if you’ve ever read them, the topic is Andy, there’s been no speak of Andy for quite a bit, admins can either lock the thread or stop your ability to comment about two performers who are not named in the title of this thread, or is that difficult to understand?
So quit complaining and talk about Andy.