Bigdixkpapi On Twitter

Zarcofire12

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don’t pay him a single cent. His onlyfans is complete garbage. I mean I understand that he has a life and problems that we probably don’t know about, but at the same time, to charge people 8 dollars and 25 cents for an onlyfans with content that can be easily seen on his Twitter, and less than 10 seconds video, not to mention the lack of interaction he has with his followers, literally he would be talking to himself on Twitter and make stupid posts like “can someone cash app me 10 dollars to buy food” or “I feel like playing fortnite”, or even “gonna post/go live today” even though he ends up not doing any of those things at the end, it is just ridiculous at this point and no one should have to send him money just to treat people horribly, ignore everyone and not give the fans what they want.

WetBussy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don’t pay him a single cent. His onlyfans is complete garbage. I mean I understand that he has a life and problems that we probably don’t know about, but at the same time, to charge people 8 dollars and 25 cents for an onlyfans with content that can be easily seen on his Twitter, and less than 10 seconds video, not to mention the lack of interaction he has with his followers, literally he would be talking to himself on Twitter and make stupid posts like “can someone cash app me 10 dollars to buy food” or “I feel like playing fortnite”, or even “gonna post/go live today” even though he ends up not doing any of those things at the end, it is just ridiculous at this point and no one should have to send him money just to treat people horribly, ignore everyone and not give the fans what they want.
He once said he'll respond back to whomever and whenever he feels like it !!! He also once said he doesn't owe anyone sh*t and people are weird for thinking so !!! another thing he said was don't ignore him I don't like that I can ignore yah but yah can't ignore me !!! So how is it right for him to do it to everyone else but it can't be done to him !!! Make that make sense