Bigdude Measures

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have no doubt that it's real. He doesn't even have the tape at the base of his cock. Why do you think it's photoshopped anyway?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's a well-traveled fake, we've seen a couple on here use it.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I...Why do you think it's photoshopped anyway?
For one, look at his thumb, next to the tape. It's about 2" wide. Seriously? A 2" wide thumb? The average thumb, is pretty close to 1", at the knuckle. Actually, the original inch, was the width of the English king's thumb. I know, there's variation, but look at a ruler, look at 2", and tell me how many people that you know have a 2" thumb (which by the way, based on "classic" proportions, is the width of the middle three fingers, at the "top" knuckles).

Reactions: dreamer20

B_Trevor3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sure everyone's probably seen this one, but it's very large, and I'm sure it's real. I still think that the first one's real also.

Attachments

D

deleted69654

I doubt its 14 inches long, but it looks like it could have a 14 inch girth. I don't know where he would be able to fit that cock. It looks like it would take a women with the biggest mouth in the world to suck that thing!!!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, well, we all WANT to believe that these two pix are real, but as you see, neither really "measure up" to scrutiny, and the list of problems "grow" the more people examine them.

Oh, and on the 2nd one... As Matthew said, it's made the rounds before, and considering the pic is smaller than an avatar, it's pointless to even bother trying to look closely enough to examine it.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
For one, look at his thumb, next to the tape. It's about 2" wide. Seriously? A 2" wide thumb? The average thumb, is pretty close to 1", at the knuckle.

To my eye, that thumb isn't two inches wide.
The tape is at an angle, remember ... at least where it's in the thumb's vicinity.
A bit over one inch, I'd say.
Not that I'm trying to make a case for this pic's verisimilitude.