Bigfoot Is in Da House....... well, "freezer" is more like it.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I geuss by the time the information makes its way around the world and many of the Media have a go at giving there interpretation of the findings..the Myth will perpetuate itself..and grow even more larger than life to some folk,been happening for years now huh'
aah well i dont think it will ever be solved in my lifetime
Like Jasons articles tho..i geuss there is more than enough evidence to suggest a creature as such did exist .. like they say
and we KNOW that all manner of Dinosaur existed .. and that was put out as fact ..way before DNA was discovered?? was it not'
enz
(says a self educated unscientific person such as i..ha')

'Bigfoot' fails DNA test - New Zealand's source for oddstuff - strange, weird & bizarre news on Stuff.co.nz

D

deleted213967

It was the first victim of creatine abuse.

RIP.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Which is how nature intended it to work. Hunters go after the biggest, healthiest animals when they should be targeting the weakest. Nature wants the one to survive that can withstand the famine, fight for food harder than the others, maybe be able to eat something others can't, and pass those genes along to the next generation. Hunting turns all that on its ear.
Fight harder, eat what others couldn't... you mean like how humans eat the biggest/strongest of the herd instead of the weak?

Anyway, big surprise, we didn't find something that has either:

1. Eluded capture for all of recorded history.
  2. Doesn't actually exist - preventing its discovery by very crafty and unfair means.

Fight harder, eat what others couldn't... you mean like how humans eat the biggest/strongest of the herd instead of the weak?

When hunting, yes. When slaughtering domestic animals, however, the youngest are generally favored.

Anyway, big surprise, we didn't find something that has either:

1. Eluded capture for all of recorded history.
  2. Doesn't actually exist - preventing its discovery by very crafty and unfair means.

Not surprising. It seems par for the course and these guys appear to be one unibrow away from being Daryl and Daryl. I'm becoming inclined to think it was part of a viral marketing campaign for a video game. It's a pity if it is as it detracts from the serious research being conducted.

Hunting bigfoot may be akin to hunting a human who does not want to be found. Bigfoot may be the most intelligent animal on this earth besides ourselves and thus more difficult to track and capture. It must also be noted that very few people actually go out looking for bigfoot, much less capture one. Some hunters have claimed to have had a bigfoot in their sights but either felt the creature appeared too human to shoot or they feared they might be killing a human who was playing a prank. Use of tranquilizing darts requires knowledge of the weight of the creature, its drug sensitivity, and a prescription to get the drugs to load the darts. I daresay darting a bigfoot isn't going to happen any time soon.

Can't you be arrested for a hoax, or charged for wasting people's time?

Depends if they've committed fraud in the process. If they sold, "the body," to someone and represented it as a frozen bigfoot corpse, then yes. That's bunko because they tried to represent something specific as something it is clearly not. Of course they're free to write a book about their adventure or go on chat shows for a fee or whatever as they're not misrepresenting themselves in doing so.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Disclosure is at hand!

Its a bigfoot costume fulla pig innards!

Oh wow... what a shocker! WHO could have possibly predicted that this "evidence" would turn out to be just another in a long series of hoaxes?!?!

I was SOOO buying into the "secret lab" where "unnamed scientists" were examining the remains...

I was really hoping to have a special "bigfoot hunters' TV show by this fall season!...

Maybe bigfoot could do a cameo on the ghost-hunters shows!?

Or or or ...
hey...

HEEEYYY maybe... just maybe BIGFOOT IS JESUS !

He's comeback as Bigfoot!...

I just said it so it's an idea and must therefore be equally as valid as any other idea...

And hey ... no one can PROVE that BigFoot is NOT the second coming of Jesus... hah!?

Go ahead... try... you CAN'T prove bigfoot isn't the risen christ....

SO That means its possible....

Disclosure is at hand!

Its a bigfoot costume fulla pig innards!

Oh wow... what a shocker! WHO could have possibly predicted that this "evidence" would turn out to be just another in a long series of hoaxes?!?!

I was SOOO buying into the "secret lab" where "unnamed scientists" were examining the remains...

I was really hoping to have a special "bigfoot hunters' TV show by this fall season!...

Maybe bigfoot could do a cameo on the ghost-hunters shows!?

Or or or ...
hey...

HEEEYYY maybe... just maybe BIGFOOT IS JESUS !

He's comeback as Bigfoot!...

I just said it so it's an idea and must therefore be equally as valid as any other idea...

And hey ... no one can PROVE that BigFoot is NOT the second coming of Jesus... hah!?

Go ahead... try... you CAN'T prove bigfoot isn't the risen christ....

SO That means its possible....

Riiiiight.... I'm sure Nature will rush to publish that lucid and thoroughly investigated refutation. :rolleyes:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eye told U so. I can't believe how gullible some people are.

I happen to think some ancient; large and strange looking animals could exist somewhere. Just not in a settled America, localised to small forests and woodland.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the perpetrators, a Georgia cop, has been fired from his job. GEE wonder why?

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/21/bigfoot.hoax/index.html
Imagine a courtroom scene and him being questioned, "So officer you think u can tell the truth this time?".... He lost all credibility in being involved in the hoax.

The things some people will do for publicity and to become famous....

Last edited:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Cryptomundo Amazing Amazonian Discoveries Continue

Well, this website pretty much has a running blogging groan about the whole "bigfoot" issue, but also has a nice number of other, not so sensational discoveries.

Phil Ayesho can be as smug as he wants where he wants to be, but a run through of the website should show him (and anyone else) that there are discoveries being made. Some of them have reached wide public outlets. They are not all hoaxes.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Phil Ayesho can be as smug as he wants where he wants to be, but a run through of the website should show him (and anyone else) that there are discoveries being made. Some of them have reached wide public outlets. They are not all hoaxes.

there's a huge difference between DISCOVERING something you didn't know was there... or, more often, did not realize was a separate species....

And searching for something you are ASSUMING to be there, for decades, and not discovering the slightest trace.

Finding a new species is not surprising.

Imagining a species FIRST, based on ZERO real evidence and looking for it with no results.
especially a speicies as large as a sasquatch... that's not science... that snipe hunting.

And if my post seemed smug... please note that that post accurately represented the ENTIRE argument for such things as bigfeets, ghosts, and Gods being even possible.

That is it... that is all you believers ever have. The only thing you can point to is hoax evidence or ambiguous, indistinct imaginings... and the ridiculous idea that being able to think of something lends it some aspect of possibility.

If it sounds like a stupid argument... that's because it IS a stupid argument.

Disclosure is at hand...

Believers in Bigfoot and Space Aliens and Ghosts are rubes.

At least the guys perpetrating the hoax are smart enough to know to fake something, because they know there is no bigfoot.

The people who keep falling for it... falling for hucksters like Haggard and Falwell, falling for flashlights in the dark and unfocusable cameras and stories told by those who are charging you for the story...

well..they're just suckers.
Plain and simple.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
PS being a con artist is really easy... all you have to do is find some people who do not employ critical thinking skills.

People willing to give any goofy idea a chance at being true.

Its like political correctness... infesting the realm of epistemology.

BTW... go ahead and look that word up on wiki and delve into it...

Skeptics never get taken.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You get something like this compared to 2 Idiots supposedly finding (Mythical???) Sasquatch
BIG Difference .. as in cant deny This.
(sorry fr using yr Thread OP - but have never started a Thread and not intending to at this stage .. easier to search bigfoot .. lazy me)
enz

Giant sleeping Buddha unearthed in Afghanistan - New Zealand's source for World News on Stuff.co.nz

Giant sleeping Buddha unearthed in Afghanistan
Reuters | Tuesday, 09 September 2008
Email a Friend | Printable View | Have Your Say
Related Links
Subscribe to Archivestuff
Have your say

Archaeologists have discovered a 19-metre Buddha statue along with scores of other historical relics in central Afghanistan near the ruins of giant statues destroyed by the Islamist Taliban seven years ago.
The team was searching for a giant sleeping Buddha believed to have been seen by a Chinese pilgrim centuries ago when it came upon the relics in the central province of Bamiyan, an official said.
"In total, 89 relics such as coins, ceramics and a 19 metres statue have been unearthed," Mohammad Zia Afshar, adviser in the information and culture ministry, said.
He said the idol, in sleeping posture, was badly damaged. The other relics dated back to the Bactrian era and from Islamic and Buddhist civilisations.