Bigfoot

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
bigfoot.jpg

Finedessert: Well, Well, Well, "Jonb" finally put his picture on the board. :-* :-* :-*

Grandpa

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
No, I'm not nearly that hairy. (Has anyone here seen a hairy Indian? Cherokee-princess descendants don't count.)  No, it looks more like a PhotoShopped George W. LOL

NineInchCock_160IQ: on the subject of big feet? What's everyone's shoe size here? Maybe we can figure out if there is any truth to the correlation between big feet and big dicks. Maybe someone less lazy than me can start a new thread on said subject. HEY!! LPSG can make a worthwhile contribution to the scientific community! Time to give something back..

So anyway.. I'm about 8.5 inches erect (some tell me that I'm much bigger than that.. but I've measured myself and this is the best I've come up with).. and I wear a size 17 shoe. :eek:

prepstudinsc: I've got a thick 10 inch dick, and wear size 14 shoes.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a flattering bigfoot experience this mornining. After a sleepless night, I didn't bother to really dress, and just pulled on some sweats. The landscapers show up early morning to do the lawn, etc. I step outside to go to the garage, and the boss calls me over to discuss changing the sprinkler timer now that the weather is cooler. We start chatting, and he apologizes to me when he realizes that he had forgotten to return a garden implement of mine that he had "borrowed" while I was away on a business trip two weeks ago.

"Keep it, I said. It was old, and I already bought a new one. Actually, I'm relieved to find out what happened to it, because a few other things have vanished around here, and I was starting to worry about the neighborhood."

We talked about one or two other strange disappearances, and I mentioned that a pair of wet, muddy sneakers that I had left on the back steps after doing yard work had vanished overnight a while back. "I don't know who would take them," I continued. "Who around here fits in a size 15 shoe?"

"Really?" He said. "You wear a 15!?"

"Yea," I said, holding up a foot.

"Oh!" He continued. "That explains why your dick is so big in those things!!"

Reactions: Hairycollegeboy

gwilson: Hey guys,

I recently went to a sports dept. store to get my feet measured for new shoes for PE. Turns out I'm a size 14 (in UK sizes, 15 US).. but what was more surprising was the reaction of the guy. I'm gay myself, but not "obvious", if you know what I mean. But this guy, seemed to have a foot fetish (guess thats why he's in the shoe secton, lol).. and seemed to really enjoy it ???

Anyway, as I was buying them, he slipped a little note into the bag with the shoe box with his number on it.. needless to say - I'm not gonna call him :p

btw: I'm a little bit over 11", but have pretty much stopped growing now.

Coco ;D.

JohnnyRoulette

Expert Member
Media
12 years ago, a picture was posted about big foot.

I'm bumping this to see if there is any new developments. He's a hairy fucker.:tongue::rolleyes:

*Side note, I just wanted to bump a really old thread... some of them are absolute gems to read, back in the early internet era. I have no interest in him /her sexually*