Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi

I did stretching my sack, only at home, with parachute and some weights. I don't have any ball stretchers to put on, and carry i.e. all day under my pants. I was wondering, if it is comfortable to wear them under jeans, or other pants. It is possible to put them on, wear them under jeans, and work in office all day, wearing ball stretchers. What about visibility, where in pants You can fit medium or large stretcher?

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
Hi

I did stretching my sack, only at home, with parachute and some weights. I don't have any ball stretchers to put on, and carry i.e. all day under my pants. I was wondering, if it is comfortable to wear them under jeans, or other pants. It is possible to put them on, wear them under jeans, and work in office all day, wearing ball stretchers. What about visibility, where in pants You can fit medium or large stretcher?

Your best bet is to get 3 or 4 of the 8oz WMC weights from secretleather.com. I wear 4-5 of them comfortably under jeans that are fitted, and at work under fitted Dockers. I show a decent bulge but it's not obscene. Make sure to keep your sack shaved to encourage the weights to move around freely and adjust to your sitting position, and use lots of shea butter lotion to keep your sack loose.

Pasive_79

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your best bet is to get 3 or 4 of the 8oz WMC weights from secretleather.com. I wear 4-5 of them comfortably under jeans that are fitted, and at work under fitted Dockers. I show a decent bulge but it's not obscene. Make sure to keep your sack shaved to encourage the weights to move around freely and adjust to your sitting position, and use lots of shea butter lotion to keep your sack loose.

Thank You for advice.