Bigger balls

How does one get bigger balls? And has anyone here successfully made their balls bigger?

Pump. I pump regularly and my balls get quite large. Increases in size are all relative, but to give you a rough idea, a good pumping session will get my scrotum to the size of a grapefruit.
Is there a way to pump just your balls and not your dick? And how long does the pump last? Any noticeable changes over time?

Reactions: allmanbud

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There was other forums that mentioned dhamia (spelling?) a herbal extract, but when I tried it it didn't really work. l-arginine and not jacking off for a few days....or use a sun tea jar as a whole package pump (very uncomfortable).

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personally, I've been interested in this for years, but have never found anything solid. Tongkat Ali is an herb you'll see a lot in relation to damiana for the 'natural' approach, but I've never seen any significant results (maybe because I didn't follow some strict regimen). That said, forrskin is correct that pumping will show some quick gains albeit temporary. Some long term pumpers do see gains that stick around. Basically all you're doing is sucking fluid into your sack, and lymph into your balls. I for one want to do it. Still looking for a proper "balls only" cylinder as I'm happy with the size of my dick.

If you want to go the surgical route, there's a place in Cali that offers saline implants that cup each nut and make them visually bigger. Fake nuts anyone?

Sam46

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a guy I played with occasionally. Slapping his nuts hard 4 or 5 times made them double in size, and they were decent size to start with. Was amazing.

boyslie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was other forums that mentioned dhamia (spelling?) a herbal extract, but when I tried it it didn't really work. l-arginine and not jacking off for a few days....or use a sun tea jar as a whole package pump (very uncomfortable).
Damiana. It works. I've used it and my balls got about 50%-75% larger after a week or so. Filled my scrotum completely with no pain. Anything that makes you create more testosterone, like damiana, should make your balls larger. It makes you hornier too.

Reactions: Drefier77

nebebo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I have a question about the damiana.
I have been taking it now for only 3 days and only 1 pill a day. Are there any side effects? Since taking it I have had a headache and been feeling week and muscles have been aching. Is that normal? Will those go away? Should I try taking it every other day?