Bigger balls

chowtking

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
About 2 years ago I decided that I wanted to try and get bigger balls but I've hit a wall...Maybe someone out there can help give me some tips. When I first started I did my research and looked into what options exist to make one's balls hang lower, look fuller, and have more heft to them. (btw - I'm well aware that you can't grow bigger testicles)

And to begin with, my balls look average but my testicles are pretty small...they're about the size of medium robin eggs :(, the last time I had a physical my doctor even mentioned that I have small testicles. Also when I first began my balls rarely ever hung down on their own, even after a hot shower or walking around during the hot summer months. So I'll start with things I've tried/ do, and what my problem is now.

Testicle massage - I've heard it helps blood flow and can make your balls feel fuller. **Did nothing for me**

Pumping Testicles - ** Tried it once, NEVER again **

Saline Injections- ** No thank you **

Damiana - Natural herb that's an aphrodisiac and is said to temporarily increase the size of one's testicles. ** For me this seems to work for a while (I have to cycle it). It doesn't increase the size of my testicles, but it tends to make my balls look fuller...**

Weights & Stretchers - ** This is where I've hit a wall **
Over the past 2 years I've purchased a handful of ball weights and stretchers all with different sizes/textures/weights. But the issue is no mater what I put on my balls within an hour my small testicles slip through the damn hole and the weight/leather stretcher/rubber stretcher falls off. It's extremely frustrating!
I've purchased weight with narrow openings but they don't fit around my scrotum, and the ones that do it (and are very snug) still fall off.

Even though I haven't been able to really keep any ball devices on for a decent amount of time, I've been able to get my balls to hang more and the Damiana really helps make my balls look bigger...but I'd really like to be able to keep anything on for longer periods of time.

P.S - Feel free to post pics of your solutions/your progress/ or just random pics of your balls ;)

View media item 1178439

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you can put a sock, or even an infant sock over your balls before you put on a weight. This will help avoid chaffing w/ metal ones & it makes the hole smaller, so harder for your balls to slip through. If you use one of the stretchy ones or a snap on one they're easy to remove, so once it pops off wait a 1/2 hour or hour & put it back on. For whatever reason your nut wanted a break - so give it one, but then back to it.

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Try pumping again. You will get the results that you want. First make sure you get a tube that your balls will fit in and then make sure that the pressure isn't to much. If you do this on a consistent basis you will have bull balls in no time.

Reactions: chowtking

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Try pumping again. You will get the results that you want. First make sure you get a tube that your balls will fit in and then make sure that the pressure isn't to much. If you do this on a consistent basis you will have bull balls in no time.
I can understand his issue with this. When ball pumping, it is not unusual to feel some initial discomfort, typically for me it occurs around 5 or 10 minutes in. Now everyone has different thresholds for discomfort or pain....one man's floor is another's ceiling, and all that...and if you are inexperienced and haven't been forewarned, "never again!" is not surprising. Obviously he may have had some other issues, but this is a common one.

The good news is that this only lasts a few minutes, and reducing vacuum will stop it entirely.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get why you want bigger balls. But I once hooked up with a guy who had very small balls and shot a huge amount of cum. I was impressed to say the least. I guess the moral of the story is... big balls aren't everything.

chowtking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The OP differentiates "balls" and "testicles" but these are typically synonymous terms. Are you using "balls" in place of "scrotum"?

Yeah, well the scrotum is just the skin that contains the testicles. So I used the word "balls" to be mean everything inside the scrotum (testicles, spermatic cord, etc). :)

Reactions: Comedydude

chowtking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get why you want bigger balls. But I once hooked up with a guy who had very small balls and shot a huge amount of cum. I was impressed to say the least. I guess the moral of the story is... big balls aren't everything.

Yeah, I tend to shoot larger then average loads regardless of my smaller testicles.
Testicles play a rather small part in how much cum you produce.....really only about 2 to 5 percent of the total semen volume come from the testes.

chowtking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you can put a sock, or even an infant sock over your balls before you put on a weight. This will help avoid chaffing w/ metal ones & it makes the hole smaller, so harder for your balls to slip through. If you use one of the stretchy ones or a snap on one they're easy to remove, so once it pops off wait a 1/2 hour or hour & put it back on. For whatever reason your nut wanted a break - so give it one, but then back to it.

Thanks for the tip!
I'll have to give it a try.