Bigger balls?

Wave77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine are ridiculous .... the size of golf balls at least. Literally cannot hold them both in one hand and i have BIG hands. i never even thought about them until others commented on how big they are - to me they're just normal, which is how i figure it is with guys with big penises too. i'd have them become smaller so my wiener could become bigger - it's just slightly above white-guy normal it seems. on the other hand, i have a LOT of energy and rarely get sick and i seem to look a decade younger than i am so perhaps all that testosterone is a good thing. :)

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine are ridiculous .... the size of golf balls at least. Literally cannot hold them both in one hand and i have BIG hands. i never even thought about them until others commented on how big they are - to me they're just normal, which is how i figure it is with guys with big penises too. i'd have them become smaller so my wiener could become bigger - it's just slightly above white-guy normal it seems. on the other hand, i have a LOT of energy and rarely get sick and i seem to look a decade younger than i am so perhaps all that testosterone is a good thing. :)

Pics please. You're making me horny. ;)

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why do you want bigger balls?
Many guys (me included) think of nice large low hanging balls as pleasing. Mine are high and tight. Maybe it's like many women and breasts - we want something we don't have. But something about large balls is very erotic. But maybe that's just me...

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine are ridiculous .... the size of golf balls at least. Literally cannot hold them both in one hand and i have BIG hands. i never even thought about them until others commented on how big they are - to me they're just normal, which is how i figure it is with guys with big penises too.

This is the same for me, my balls are totally massive eggs. I thought they were normal sized cause they’re my normal and what I see and deal with daily. And yeah the same principle works for a big dick too, cause I’ve got both a big huge dick and big huge testicles, but they’re normal to me. However when I began uploading pics I quickly learned from everyone’s comments that no I’m giant haha.

To give y’all any idea of both...

8FD6F716-A02E-46FA-A789-C6F69160B480.jpeg

8DEB3B3F-CCDF-4442-97AA-8B958B40FDDC.jpeg

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@DiomedesXVI @Wave77
Do you guys have ferminted foods as a part of your diets. (i,e pickles)
Iv read somewhere that lentil beans/vegan diet also help in growing bigger testicles,maybe its just a myth idk.
I mean I do love pickles and eat them often. But really large testicles are a family trait of mine (my father and brother both have ones near my size though not quite as large as mine are), so I don’t know if me eating fermented foods has attributed to my ball size what genetics probably already had coded.

Reactions: evolution

shIgreen123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many guys (me included) think of nice large low hanging balls as pleasing. Mine are high and tight. Maybe it's like many women and breasts - we want something we don't have. But something about large balls is very erotic. But maybe that's just me...

Ok, I can understand what you mean. Thanks

Reactions: WilliamG

Here my balls. What is your thoughts about them
[album=medium]227261[/album][album=medium]218521[/album]

Reactions: ripsrips

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the same for me, my balls are totally massive eggs. I thought they were normal sized cause they’re my normal and what I see and deal with daily. And yeah the same principle works for a big dick too, cause I’ve got both a big huge dick and big huge testicles, but they’re normal to me. However when I began uploading pics I quickly learned from everyone’s comments that no I’m giant haha.

To give y’all any idea of both...

View attachment 3393051

View attachment 3393071
Damn buddy...would love to suck that cock and give those bull balls a great tongue bath. Major meat!

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take damiana every day and it’s awesome. I already have big, low hanging balls but damiana has made them noticeably bigger, fuller, and hanging low. It has also increased the size and hang of my flaccid. When I wake up in the morning, I’m like damn! My package is big.

My wife has noticed it too. She likes it and so do I. I wear pouched underwear from Obviously so I can keep them upfront and center, and they look great in my pants. Pouched underwear - and I mean a true pouch that holds your whole package, not a half pouch like Tommy John - is the bomb. It also keeps you from sitting on your balls. I look even more hung than I am. Add celery seed and l-arginine and you’ll be hung and leaking pre-cum like a boss. No side effects from damiana, either. I order it in capsules from Amazon. There is no down side!

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I take damiana every day and it’s awesome. I already have big, low hanging balls but damiana has made them noticeably bigger, fuller, and hanging low. It has also increased the size and hang of my flaccid. When I wake up in the morning, I’m like damn! My package is big.

My wife has noticed it too. She likes it and so do I. I wear pouched underwear from Obviously so I can keep them upfront and center, and they look great in my pants. Pouched underwear - and I mean a true pouch that holds your whole package, not a half pouch like Tommy John - is the bomb. It also keeps you from sitting on your balls. I look even more hung than I am. Add celery seed and l-arginine and you’ll be hung and leaking pre-cum like a boss. No side effects from damiana, either. I order it in capsules from Amazon. There is no down side!
What brand u get? How many mgs do u take a day. And when? Ty

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nature’s Way Damiana Leaf that I ordered off Amazon. The dosage is 2 400mg capsules 3 times a day, but I’m at work in the middle of the day so I take 3 in the morning and 3 at night. I take them on an empty stomach because my stomach is made of iron, but taking them with food is recommended. I also drink a lot of water.

Thr3Dk1LL3r

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Nature’s Way Damiana Leaf that I ordered off Amazon. The dosage is 2 400mg capsules 3 times a day, but I’m at work in the middle of the day so I take 3 in the morning and 3 at night. I take them on an empty stomach because my stomach is made of iron, but taking them with food is recommended. I also drink a lot of water.
Cool ty. I'll try it out

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool ty. I'll try it out
Another benefit is an increased relaxed mood under stress. I and my wife have both noticed it at work. It’s amazing stuff, not too expensive, and no side effects other than making my package bigger, fuller, and lower. And increased fullness in her pussy, too.