Bigger better ?

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sex with a bigger dick is not necessarily better. I have had sex with a lot of "bigger" men -- I am not a size queen, I just enjoy a challenge -- and many, if not most of them seem to think that they have done their part just by bringing the penis! If that was all it took...well, this is the electronic age, and one could dispense with the man attached.

Good sex is so much more than just the size of you partner's -- or partners' -- dick...

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been getting fit recently. My partner told me it was now like being in bed with the Incredible Hulk - is that better? I don't think so. Maybe my cock has gone green?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
somavert said:
Is sex with bigger men better ?

I think it is better than being kicked in the head, with an iron boot....but otherwise, I suspect it comes down to personal preference. But, what do I know....:tongue:

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, somtimes definitely 'NO"! Been with fiance now for almsot 1&1/2 yrs. & sometimes he has a thicker erection & slightly longer than other times. So, if he is larger, than sometimes it just hurts too much intially. All works out in the end if we have plenty of time for foreplay. But, the other night 2 nights ago, oh well, I'm still sore.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
sex with a bigger guy can be better but its not a guarantee that it will be.

Id imagine there are a few bigger guys who think they dont have to try as hard at pleasing a woman and that their cock will do all the work and too you guys who believe this all i have to say is..its a myth

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
which scenario is better: a 7 incher with great technique,a 9 incher with good technique,or an 11 incher with average/bad technique?Some women can just get off on the size ,can't they?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
averagepeck said:
which scenario is better: a 7 incher with great technique,a 9 incher with good technique,or an 11 incher with average/bad technique?Some women can just get off on the size ,can't they?

I'm more into girth than length and technique is very important. Having said that, there's nothing wrong with finding someone who's well-endowed and an apt pupil. :biggrin1: