Bigger breasts equals better sex.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
:biggrin1:

OK, but I got you to look at my thread.

I really cannot think of any correaltion between breast size and sexual ability - so why are men and women often obsessed with breast size?

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men are very visual creatures and for the men who love breasts, bigger usually means better.

So when I am on top and they are bouncing or I bend over slightly and rub them on your chest or face breast men go nuts. Don’t ask me exactly why, but that’s life, men just seem to love them.

Other women also know that men shower attention on big breasted women, hence breast implants. In a race to procure the best man many woman feel they are at a disadvantage, they also know that studies have shown that bigger breasts give you a competitive advantage in the workplace (higher pay, quicker promotions)

I admit that I have used my breasts to get a job, men, better grades, and pay raises etc. While some may think this is wrong it is the hand that was dealt me and I am simply using all of my assets to their greatest potentials. Don’t blame me that men are such simple creatures that they become obsessed with parts of our bodies.

Now excuse me I have to get back to drooling over large penis pictures.

toleshi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
men always make a deal about breasts and I think we, women, use that to our advantage. I know I have big, nice breasts, but I could care less sometimes. but for some reason, men are obsessed with them.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's great!

I can go out without doing my hair, without a stick of make up on... and no man gives a damn. Their eyes are busy elsewhere.

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, being the bearer of somewhat bigger breasts, I think I qualify as having something to say...Mine have always brought me a feeling of confidence because of the attention they get from men...I think the more confident a woman is about her appearance, the more confident she is in bed and that equals better sex. I'm not saying women with smaller breasts can't be confident, I'm just saying that is my personal experience.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
God Bless No_Strings and all the men who think like you!:wink::biggrin1::cool:

There are more of us than you think. :wink:

I absolutely adore breasts, but bigger does certianly not mean better*, and never has done.
I find it interesting that I'm sometimes asked, with disbelief, why I don't prefer larger breasts, yet people think I'm odd if I turn it around and ask why they don't like average/smaller breasts. :rolleyes:

*I would actually go so far as to say that of all the 'unnattractive' breasts I've seen(from an objective, aesthetical point of view), a vast majority of them were larger. Again, quality not quantity. Not that I can't appreciate larger breasts either - my preference doesn't stop me from seeing a what makes a good pair. :cool:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are more men who like small breasts than is apparent from threads about small breasts - maybe the men who like them are less vocal about it because men are told they're supposed to like large breasts?

There's a strange dichotomy where men will profess to liking big breasts but also profess to liking the tight hard body most often found on teenagers, those tight hard bodies usually have smallish high breasts.

Men just like boobs when it comes down to it :)

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh no no no, it's my job to part the Red Sea :tongue:

BTW - I am not convinced that confidence is the same as ability. It's not a bad starting point though.
More confidence leads to asserting yourself...asking for and giving what pleases and that leads to more experience which leads to ability...

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My B cups haven't hindered my sex life at all. Matter of fact, i've had guys who usually like larger breasts compliment mine. I was insecure about the size when I was very young but with age came a newfound appreciation for the shape and perkiness and that translated into plenty more attention for me.

I don't chastise women who choose to have implants because I can empathise with their reasons/feelings for wanting them. I thought about the possibility for myself but decided to wait a year or two to see if that's what I really wanted. I choose not to have them after realising I really liked them. I think that's what made the difference for me and the resulting confidence made sex all the more pleasurable. Still does.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My B cups haven't hindered my sex life at all. Matter of fact, i've had guys who usually like larger breasts compliment mine. I was insecure about the size when I was very young but with age came a newfound appreciation for the shape and perkiness and that translated into plenty more attention for me.

I don't chastise women who choose to have implants because I can empathise with their reasons/feelings for wanting them. I thought about the possibility for myself but decided to wait a year or two to see if that's what I really wanted. I choose not to have them after realising I really liked them. I think that's what made the difference for me and the resulting confidence made sex all the more pleasurable. Still does.

No, don't ever get fake ones...just be happy with yourself as you are!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
More confidence leads to asserting yourself...asking for and giving what pleases and that leads to more experience which leads to ability...

Yes indeed - experience, but not the type based on "I have big ones therefore I am gorgeous."

What I would say is that if large breasts make a woman feel good about herself then that is great.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes indeed - experience, but not the type based on "I have big ones therefore I am gorgeous."

What I would say is that if large breasts make a woman feel good about herself then that is great.

I don't know anyone who thinks like that but I would have to suspect a woman who thinks like that can't be all that confident.