Bigger breasts equals better sex.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1:

OK, but I got you to look at my thread.

I really cannot think of any correaltion between breast size and sexual ability - so why are men and women often obsessed with breast size?

Um.... same reason why sex is no different than with an ugly person, or someone you aren't attracted too. [sarcasm abound in that comment]
If you appreciate the feminine form, moreover chests , moreover large or compelling/attractive breasts... it can enhance the experience.. ...similar to looking into gorgeous bright cat eyes, or a pair fantabulous calves wrapped in your hands... etc... turning my self on... time for me first Ficticious Stories post....

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are more men who like small breasts than is apparent from threads about small breasts - maybe the men who like them are less vocal about it because men are told they're supposed to like large breasts?

There's a strange dichotomy where men will profess to liking big breasts but also profess to liking the tight hard body most often found on teenagers, those tight hard bodies usually have smallish high breasts.

Men just like boobs when it comes down to it :)

I suppose this is true to some extent but it has not really been my experience - maybe because they really are less vocal about it? I've always been very self-conscious about being so small. And although now I'm a little bigger, I'm bigger all over (overweight, although not obese), and I'm actually AFRAID to lose weight because I'm afraid I'll lose on my breasts - and for the first time in my entire life I have a little bit of cleavage when I wear a push-up bra, and I cherish that and don't want to lose it!!! I wish somehow that I could lose weight everywhere except my breasts, and gain at least 2 cup sizes there!

I've not gotten a lot of attention from men, even while wearing a push-up bra (which I wear nearly all the time - when I'm working out I wear a sports bra though - and I even look for padded sports bras to buy!) Interestingly, I've had a bit of similar experience to MercurialBliss when a guy actually does see me topless or nude - guys who usually prefer larger breasts actually do like mine after all! (well, some do...) But then the thing about the workplace too - you mean I could've even gotten (and KEPT) a better job if I had larger breasts too?! My job situation is even more of a self-esteem killer than my body image is lately!

I came VERY close to getting implants - down to scheduling the date for surgery and making the appointment. The only reason I didn't get them was that my car broke down and I had to get a new car with the money I had saved for the implants. I long for naturally large breasts - but along with the tight hard rest of my body. I have neither...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always loved being on the small side, I can run without danger (being honest there's little chance of me ever running for anything), don't need to wear a bra, I know they're not going to sag - ever, or cause me physical problems like some very large women have and I think they look lovely :)

But whether you have big breasts or small breasts, take them away or swap them for the other type and you're still going to be the same person.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I was looking at your gallery the other day WIRW and I will admit that I was thinking, I wish she would get her tits out. I have always completely empathized with the women who have maintained that it is not the cock but the person it is attached to, because I have always felt the same way about breasts.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was looking at your gallery the other day WIRW and I will admit that I was thinking, I wish she would get her tits out. I have always completely empathized with the women who have maintained that it is not the cock but the person it is attached to, because I have always felt the same way about breasts.

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

You do realize that I am wearing a push up bra in all of those pictures in my gallery, as I wear one at nearly all times. I don't wear one necessarily to look big, as you can see from my pictures, I look proportional. Without a padded/push-up bra, I look very disproportionately small there to the rest of my body.

But then, I've gotten complements from men on them when I had them bared, too, so hey...

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps unwittingly, you have made the point. Stereotypes are dumb, ephemeral, subjective and subject to fashion and change.

It's not a stereotype... that's what you are missing... the thread combined "better ability" and "obsessed with size"...

And I agree with 36DD, many larger women are more confident. Even when shy at first, it translates well (course if I'm fawning over them, and treating them like the princesses they are). No different than guys with bigger dicks, and/or long stanima, and/or great at oral sex, or whatever.

They are actually used during sex, or so I hope. So yes how much your partner enjoys having sex with you can be had a number of ways. For some us men, it ranges from a nice tertiary visual during sex to just driving us over the top, and sex is more enjoyable.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
FaceKing, aren't you just saying that you like large breasts and therefore sex with large breasted women is more enjoyable for you? and maybe for her because you are so into her because of her breasts.

Whereas what I am saying is that from a woman's pov (god help my presumption) the size of her breasts doesn't have to have any correlation to her ability to share good sex with a partner (unless of course he/she has a thing for large breasts).

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe it's a natural urge towards fertility? It's rare for a woman who's grown up starving to the point where she can't have children to have ample proportions and malnutrition can make women infertile.

So in prehistory, having an ample bust would've indicated good nutrition. This would effect the survival of the species and as such a innate tendency to be attracted to large breasts would result if evolution took its course.

Or for those who believe in "intelligent design", god thought it would be a good idea that humans knew who could have babies.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have found that women bearing eye poker nipples are real fuck bunnies, regardless of breast mass.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's a natural urge towards fertility? It's rare for a woman who's grown up starving to the point where she can't have children to have ample proportions and malnutrition can make women infertile.

So in prehistory, having an ample bust would've indicated good nutrition. This would effect the survival of the species and as such a innate tendency to be attracted to large breasts would result if evolution took its course.

Or for those who believe in "intelligent design", god thought it would be a good idea that humans knew who could have babies.

While this may be somewhat true, I know that this was not the case with me. I may have had small breasts, but before I got "fixed", I was entirely too fertile... plus when I was young I was very healthy.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While this may be somewhat true, I know that this was not the case with me. I may have had small breasts, but before I got "fixed", I was entirely too fertile... plus when I was young I was very healthy.

Yeah, well in prehistory I imagine that the difference was more pronounced.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FaceKing, aren't you just saying that you like large breasts and therefore sex with large breasted women is more enjoyable for you? and maybe for her because you are so into her because of her breasts.

Whereas what I am saying is that from a woman's pov (god help my presumption) the size of her breasts doesn't have to have any correlation to her ability to share good sex with a partner (unless of course he/she has a thing for large breasts).

Well put. The first part yes.

But to the second... you're mixing up words oddly, very apples n oranges. "ability ...." ok, got that "to share good sex". share good sex? not following... maybe it's a language thing. regardless... it's not so much about ability ...

I forget the comedian.. but he said something to the effect... and I'll transpose to this thread.

Men, we have to be artists and Olympians in bed... and ladies you just have to be present.

All other things equal, some men enjoy sex more with larger breasted women. The ability to use them, albiet, just have them "there" on up to touching, kissing, titfucking, etc...

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have found that with the exception of one man, most were attracted (physically) to the whole package, the curvier figure. Out and about, I have not been approached by a man, who had an interest in seeing me, for just my breasts. Well at least from what I could tell, they talked to me ... looked in my eyes. This could be because of the way I dress, I don't dress to accentuate my breasts. OTOH, those who have no interest in asking me out ... marrieds or whatever, I catch them all the time staring at my chest. Perhaps they are the fixated ones?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well put. The first part yes.

But to the second... you're mixing up words oddly, very apples n oranges. "ability ...." ok, got that "to share good sex". share good sex? not following... maybe it's a language thing. regardless... it's not so much about ability ...

I forget the comedian.. but he said something to the effect... and I'll transpose to this thread.

Men, we have to be artists and Olympians in bed... and ladies you just have to be present.

All other things equal, some men enjoy sex more with larger breasted women. The ability to use them, albiet, just have them "there" on up to touching, kissing, titfucking, etc...

Very telling and not flattering.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1:

OK, but I got you to look at my thread.

I really cannot think of any correaltion between breast size and sexual ability - so why are men and women often obsessed with breast size?

I dunno I think they just like them, not really because it makes sex better. I think a lot of things that are sexy isn't really because it makes sex better, it's just sexy.