Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had always heard that men liked big breasts because they liked to have another place to put their cock.....

I have always had large breasts (so does my mother and my grandmother) And my 11 year old daughter is following in our footsteps.

I am up to a 42 D. But I don't think they look too big right now. They look smaller when I have clothes on. My husband loves them and I am glad about that for now. If I could have my way...... I would probably like to have a breast reduction one day and maybe a lift. I can't have it done right now because my body is producing a lot of estrogen..... and my boobs would probably grow back.

I would prefer to have perky cute small breasts. I am a small petite woman and I think it would be more proportionate for my body type. (I am 5 ft tall) I would love to be able to run a nude 5K race without having to wear a bra. It is pretty painful to run without a bra right now. And so I have found that I don't run. I am too self consious.

Having smaller breasts and less fat on the body is healthier in the long run.

That is my opinion.

So, no, I don't believe that bigger breasts equal better sex. Liking your own body and your own skin probably equals better sex. And knowing what you like sexually.

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I too am rather large, my partner loves it and when i ask him why he just says he doesn't know...

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So where is this scientific evidence that small breasted girls don't get easily wet? Or that they're more shy? Or crazy? Please link me to the studies done on the pathology and sexuality of small breasted women. I'd love to see it.

I feel badly for you because it's obvious you have no idea how foolish and ignorant that statement makes you seem.

You might want to rethink why you're not getting any.

Yep...

I'm small breasted and shy - but get wet within seconds! And get very, very horny!

Crazy? Well, that's a matter of perspective! :biggrin1:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will just say Act2's tits are perfect. I mean, flawless. The kind of tits a guy could really learn to love <3

Hehe. I find girls with big tits know they've got big tits. They know they're sexy and they're horny and get wet easier than smaller breasted girls who I find to be quite shy and in some cases, crazy.

I do miss sex. Especially with big breasted girls. *laments*

you left yourself WIDE OPEN for every reply you get to such a narrow minded, asinine statement, SLB.
I KNOW I've got small tits- I also KNOW they are sexy- and FLAWLESS. I know I am hornier than a 2 peckered billy goat and I get wet with nothing more than a written word sometimes.
Not the words you just wrote however.:mad:
You need to think about your perception of women. You sure haven't found the right girls.

hapym

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and whats wrong with liking breasts i have held large and small my wife is now much smaller than she used to be but i really like her very natural breasts. A set of breasts doesnt make a dumb person smarter just alows some to be distracted ( i have a friend who is smart like a post but has a great body lots of guys havent noticed she isnt smart)

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I'm an ass and legs man. Always have been. Don't need a girl with huge boobs. Toned legs and a tight ass are where it's at.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong (I probably am) but that seems to imply that all breast man like larger breasts, which isn't the case.

It's almost like saying, "I care more about the ass, so I don't mind if she has smaller/inferior breasts."

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had always heard that men liked big breasts because they liked to have another place to put their cock.....

I have always had large breasts (so does my mother and my grandmother) And my 11 year old daughter is following in our footsteps.

I am up to a 42 D. But I don't think they look too big right now. They look smaller when I have clothes on. My husband loves them and I am glad about that for now. If I could have my way...... I would probably like to have a breast reduction one day and maybe a lift. I can't have it done right now because my body is producing a lot of estrogen..... and my boobs would probably grow back.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't go under the knife for such a reason. It's too risky. You know how many people die having cosmetic surgery? And walk, don't run. It's easier on the joints.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe I'm reading this wrong (I probably am) but that seems to imply that all breast man like larger breasts, which isn't the case.

It's almost like saying, "I care more about the ass, so I don't mind if she has smaller/inferior breasts."

Never said inferior. Smaller, fine, but that doesn't mean inferior. That word is negative. Smaller doesn't mean worse, it means smaller. From everything I read and everyone I've talked to, guys that are into breasts prefer larger ones. Maybe things are different where you're at. Don't know, don't care. You're twisting my words and that shit pisses me off something fierce.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Never said inferior. Smaller, fine, but that doesn't mean inferior. That word is negative. Smaller doesn't mean worse, it means smaller. From everything I read and everyone I've talked to, guys that are into breasts prefer larger ones. Maybe things are different where you're at. Don't know, don't care. You're twisting my words and that shit pisses me off something fierce.

I didn't say smaller meant inferior. I said it seems like your post implied that. Doesn't mean you said those precise words, or that you actually meant that - it means that's how it reads to me. But go ahead, twist my words all you like. :rolleyes:

I'm an ass and legs man. ... Don't need a girl with huge boobs.

The way this is worded suggests that one who is an 'assman 'will forego larger breasts because another part of the body is more important to him.
This would infer that bigger breasts are better breasts, ergo smaller breasts are worse breasts - hence my comment.
Again, I didn't say you think like that, I'm saying that's what your words suggest in the way you wrote them.