Verified
Gold
Media
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was shopping around before and came across a few different kinds of "enhancing" briefs and jeans and what not...

Anyway, I dont think I bulge all that well and was looking into a few of them, but they dont really come in big and tall sizes. I saw kinds with the pouch stitched a certain way, and ones with built in support rings and all kinds of other stuff. I was just wondering...

Anyone ever buy something like that? What kinds are best? And just in general, whats the best way to show a bit of a bulge?

tominatlanta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best are Tulio brand briefs and jocks with power pouches at International Jock and ergowear brand Max Lite line at ergowear.com. No uncomfortable rings, slings or silly pads. Make sure you get Max Lite - not the regular Max line.
Tom in Atlanta.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Several members swear by Obviously for Men. They are made in Australia I think, but you can get them online at Undergear, International Jock and others.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Based on my experience with ergowear ( max light I believe?) I definitely have to say that these will ,well, um... accentuate your stuff. I don't even stand a chance getting little more than my balls in the pouch, but it seems that with average-ish sized packaged the ergowear will definitely put it out there.... If that's what your looking for. For me, it seems that unless your goods are on the smaller side of average, the look/ fit is a bit buzzard and unatural.... Not so attractive.

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey guys I just checked out ergowear site

looks like it will certainly stop my napping "stickage" problem hahah

BUT is that pouch on the underwear a controlled pouch?
meaning, if i get hard, will the pouch allow my cock to standout?

I wore a thong like that once. Didnt like it.
like my boys to be snug and secure

portlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really loved the e2u brand--similar look to ergowear, which I haven't tried yet-- but they're no longer in production. A seam in the front, roomy and comfortable, but they kept your stuff in front without being uncomfortable. Anybody remember those, and have other suggestions?

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Always sworn by c-in2 myself, with 2xist being a close second (Pic's in my gallery).

Found the c-in2 Bamboo army trunks to be about the best here, as not only do they lift well, they also offer great help with sweating in the groin area.

D_Lowen_B_Hold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I swear by CK for my underwear. It honestly enhances your dick. So do compression shorts.
For bulge, I suggest: Slim fit, going commando/"freeballing"

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a bulge story: I was at a meeting Monday and was seated around a large conference table with 5 other people. One of them was someone I've known for a long time. He walked in in a very nice suit and I immediately noticed a very visible and very large VPL. He sat near me and when he did I swore he had a fucking hamster in his pants. It was big and fat. I've never seen him naked but one night his ex-girlfriend made a comment about his size. I didn't think much of it at the time. Now, I'm trying to figure out how to get his business AND how to get a look at this monster and/or how to get in his pants.

2rainy2day

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really loved the e2u brand--similar look to ergowear, which I haven't tried yet-- but they're no longer in production. A seam in the front, roomy and comfortable, but they kept your stuff in front without being uncomfortable. Anybody remember those, and have other suggestions?

Yes, I remember them fondly and still have some, but they're getting very worn. Those thongs are/were the greatest. E2u became ergowear, and the only similarity between them is that both are underwear.

TBSPW

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

shinato

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
honestly i don't sport much of a bulge (i'm part of the loose jeans generation, lol), but i like to think of myself as a nice surprise. i may not look like much limp and clothed but once you get me naked and hard you're in for a big surprise =-)