Bigger clit, bigger clit orgasm?

inspectahdck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So heres my question for the ladies,
i've been wondering for quite a while, do women who has a big clit get more pleasure from clit stimulation then someone with a smaller one?
I'm aware that you can't really be sure at 100%(or can you?) since you only have only experienced your clit size.
from my point of view, the bigger the better ;)

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah i know im not a woman, but this is practically the same as the bigger penis, more pleasure thing, so i'll apply the same answer. it all depends on the amount of sensors there are. if a bigger clit has more sensors in it then it could be argued that it feels more pleasure. but, if the clit itself has the same amount of sensors whether its big or small, then a bigger clit would probably feel the same of not less pleasure than a smaller one.

derapas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My belief and experience is that small or large the number of nerves is the same regardless of clit size. That said bigger clits are much more easily stimulated. To break it down further woman with longer clit shafts closer to the vaginal opening are much easily stimulated especially when on top...thats just a fact.

One final point. I've seen enough FBB vids to also notice some of these women need jumper cables to get off with their 2-3 inch clits. My theory is that since the head becomes exposed it ultimately loses sensitivity. On the other hand I have seen naturally big clitted girls get off repeatedly and fast. Again my opinion is that this is about surface area for stimulation. As far as intensity of orgasms my take is that size does not matter. I have seen women with mirco-clits just explode. Time to start a sister site the LCSG with paralell forums. Time to reveal which female celebs are packing big fun switches!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seriously doubt it, would you get more or less from a smaller/ larger penis? Some people may be more or less sensitive but I don't think size has anything to do with it.