Bigger cock, better orgasm?

skinnythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was fucking a guy last week and he said after an hour of shagging that it was his best shag ever and that he kept having orgasms but not shooting his load?! Although he did, and fuck was it loads!!! :D

I few guys have said this to me...but do you think I can reach the g-spot because I am bigger than most?

I filmed it too, see the pic :biggrin1:

Attachments

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I think you've got a better chance of hitting the G-spot with a dick as big as yours. The G-spot is supposedly hidden in this magic room deep within someone and your dick is well equipped to just burst through any maze and hit that spot and send someone into a quick ecstacy. That was a lucky guy being fucked by you.

Skinnythick, you're just a confirmation that a big dick rules...not to disregard those with smaller dicks. All dicks get love, some just get stalkers because they're just so beautiful and perfect.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, you are no doubt massaging those guys' prostates into orgasms because of your long dick. You've heard of the "second" hole, well you are opening that up and providing stimulation like shorter dicks can't. The times I've cum hands-free were when I was being penetrated by guys with dicks like yours.....an amazing experience.

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was fucking a guy last week and he said after an hour of shagging that it was his best shag ever and that he kept having orgasms but not shooting his load?! Although he did, and fuck was it loads!!! :D

I few guys have said this to me...but do you think I can reach the g-spot because I am bigger than most?

I filmed it too, see the pic :biggrin1:

Anyone over 5 inches long will massage the prostate when fucking a dud. Is a bigger cock going to me a better orgasm - no.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dude, you are no doubt massaging those guys' prostates into orgasms because of your long dick.

You don't have to be big at all to hit the magic of a guys prostate. If you know where it is and how to use "it", the prostate is not deep at all.

B_asian_zd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No offense but there is absolutely no point is asking the question. Yes you are bigger than normal but does that mean bigger orgasm..... does it? You are the one with the penis. and what if it does cause bigger orgasm? What if it does not? What can you do with the answer?

It's about how you use it and not how big it is.

skinnythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah well I see what you mean - but lots of guys I've been with have said that the bigger the cock the better it is! And small cocks are just uncomfortable?

I might be able to relate to this if I were passive ;)