NMNM

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This trail follows on from Orlando Bloom getting his impressive wedding tackle out for the paps to snap. There’s a general feeling he did it intentionally – taking advantage of his big dick to plant his flag in the celebrity market place, get some positive buz, up his profile and frankly, probably showing his peers and fans what he’s got, showing off basically – nothing wrong with that. The interview with Howard Stern and Seth Rogan, they basically agree that he’s more likely to be cast, because they now know he has a great dick and that things being equal, the guy with the bigger dick should get cast.

I totally agree with this. Women have been under pressure forever to show their tits and the rest, not just that though, they want young, big tits, and when you don’t cut it anymore, bring in some more women willing to do it. I’m totally onboard with the me too thing and don’t like the idea of people, especially women being pressured to the point of it really negatively impacting their mental health. But…

What do people think, is having a big dick the same as being good looking or a naturally good or easy to build physique or amazing eyes or something and should their cocks be factored in just like those things when cast?

Assuming we continue to see more full frontal male nudity in mainstream media, should men with bigger dicks be given preference over smaller guys, in the same way producers etc know we want to see women with great bodies and we want to see them as much as possible – game of thrones etc. And if so, are we gonna get more male celebs using their dicks as part of their PR campaigns? Should male celebs get credit for having bigger dicks when being cast? I think definitely yes, what do you think?

Also, what do you think about male prosthetics? Unless it’s key to the story, e.g. Boogie nights, why do smaller dicked men get a part that could have gone to a better endowed actor, instead of relying on making the small guy look bigger through prosthetics?

Reactions: PressPix