Bigger deal-breaker: small height or small penis?

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two things are true compared to 200 years ago. The average height of men is much taller than then, and men who have small erect penises are far more likely to have a difficult time maintaining a sexual relationship than a man who is gargantuanly painfully huge.

A recent survey of a vast volume of women was polled, and in it, women indicated they would rather be with a man with a minimum-wage job and a small penis so long as he was tall, compared to a man with an executive job over seven figures and a nice sized penis who was under 5 foot 9.

To me, it seems easy for us guys who are agitated of the relentless "one-and-done" encounters because we don't add up down there to just give up and play with our own side / kind. I have a particular attraction to women who hate Alpha men, as I do, too.

Reactions: aaronxp

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm 5'9".

Growing up, most guys were my height or shorter. I married someone who is my height and is much shorter than me if I wear heels or boots.

I've been with both big d and small d. I prefer average d, as big d doesn't work with my body. I prefer my cervix to stay out of my throat.

I'm also queer as fuck, and Dominant as hell, so alpha men make me giggle. Very clearly too insecure to ride this ride, tyvm.

So neither height nor dick size is a deal breaker. Being a monumental asshat, misogynistic fuckwad and all around shitty human will.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'ma big woman but even so where relationships are concerned I like my men taller than myself, I'm also a very roomy lady down below so naturally require a man with a large peen for my personal satisfaction.
As far as money is concerned I grew up pretty broke and there wasn't much to go around, life was a struggle but you appreciated what you did have, when I married it turned out I'd become considerably well off but I didn't know about that and certainly didn't marry for money, yes it's nice to be financially secure and you do come accustomed to a certain more comfortable lifestyle but in no way have I forgotten my roots.

D

deleted924715

A big deal breaker for me is lack of personal accountability. A fixation that factors beyond their control are solely responsible for all their woes and minimising their own potential to change outcomes.

Someone slap me if I start blaming the demise of my relationships on my cup size and thigh gap. It'll be because I'm an asshole 50% of the time

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmm. I do like taller than me, I’m 5’5” so that’s not usually a problem. I don’t have a particular penis size need. Neither issue is a “dealbreaker” for me. Dealbreakers for me tend to be personality issues - violence, rudeness, lack of curiosity, aggression, etc.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On my shopping list was a 6'5" cowboy. I needed a tall cowboy to make me feel life was perfect.

When I threw that list away I found what I really needed. He's under 6 but over 5.

And he's perfect. He always has my back. He always has my needs in mind. He loves me when I screw up. He fixes what I break.

And when he does those things neither his height nor his weenie ever comes to mind.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Deal breakers - shitty to service folks/critters/displaced folks. Not liking horror movies or SPN. Cross the aisle politics. Lack of empathy/compassion. Does't want the dogs on the furniture. Milk before cereal madness.

Height or weener size deal breakers - an unhealthy obsession with either. Insecurity is one thing, building an identity or a hate grudge is quite a different issue.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been attracted to all types, tall, short, fat, athletic, brown, white.

I would prefer taller than me but it is far from a deal breaker. As for the penis, with the exception of one person from here (where I saw the penis before their face), they have to stimulate me in mind, humor, other ways before it is even going to be known. I have only ever cared about a small penis once and that was because I really wasn't that into him and his penis was exceptionally small. Nice guy, but it was mostly a hookup and since I wasn't that invested I just sort let that one go.

That said, most guys have been very "average" in height and penis.

TL;DR be kind, funny, have good hygiene, and make me feel special, and I won't care much about height or dick size.