Bigger Dick Contest/Cock Competitions

decided to start my topic on this forum. I am here for a long time and finally decided to tell you about myself.
I am 30 years old. I live in Eastern Europe. Grow a giant cock! make it possible to maximize the huge
my dream since 15 years. Then I accidentally came across an article about jelqing,
I have regularly been doing since 2010 year.Togda I was 18 cm. Now I'm 23 cm and dream to be even more! I want to grow to at least 12 inches.
My experience of 15 years to increase the cock. I've tried a lot. Now practicing jelqing pump and a cock ring. Buda talking here about his growth and progress show photo
. It is interesting to chat with other monster cock guys. I want your advice and comments advice.
I dream of a professional vacuum circuit pump. I want to test new products increase the cock! I will be glad to communicate)
I'm not gay I wonder communication with other monster cock guys!)

D

deleted888421

young with big dick looking to cam with other hung guys skype- younghunguk

hungarmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd love to do some cock comparison with a hung guy. Kik is garyvolkoff123, Skye is Gary V. (Pretty common name, so just message me your Skype if you have trouble finding me)