Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just realized that my dick hangs quite a bit lower than when i am in my colder home country! Usually i live in a country where we have temperatures around 20 C but now we are always in 30 C (and more humid) and every time i go peeing it looks longer (close to my semi size) just as if it was just after an erection lol...

Anybody else ever realized such changes on himself when changing climates?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Maybe body less tense overall?
Someone here actually stated "as...fact" that black men have larger penises because they originated from very hot climates, and the penis is actually a heat sink.

"Is that air-cooled, or are you just happy to see me?"

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Someone here actually stated "as...fact" that black men have larger penises because they originated from very hot climates, and the penis is actually a heat sink.

"Is that air-cooled, or are you just happy to see me?"

Well, there are a lot of things stated here as "fact" which are entirely unencumbered by evidence. Just check out the politics forums!

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The body does control blood flow as part of a mechanism to regulate temperature. When warm the blood flows more towards the surface in order to lose more heat and avoid overheating. When cold the blood flow retreats to the core in order to conserve heat. In this scheme the penis is effectively surface so it will have a more plentiful blood supply when warm rather than when cold.

You can see this in action in a more extreme form if you go swimming in really cold water and not how much it shrinks.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The body does control blood flow as part of a mechanism to regulate temperature. When warm the blood flows more towards the surface in order to lose more heat and avoid overheating. When cold the blood flow retreats to the core in order to conserve heat. In this scheme the penis is effectively surface so it will have a more plentiful blood supply when warm rather than when cold.

You can see this in action in a more extreme form if you go swimming in really cold water and not how much it shrinks.

It was SHRINKAGE!

IMG_0065.JPG

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Temperature could have something to do with it. I really only notice a size difference in extreme temperatures, and that's mostly related to cold temperatures, not so much hot temperatures. I think being relaxed because you aren't worrying about work or other normal stresses in your life is probably a bigger factor. I notice changes in how much I hang based on my general mood, when I'm happy and relaxed my penis is too and it tends to hang more.