Bigger due to lack of sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Bodacious Appetite, Jan 15, 2010.

1. D_Bodacious Appetite

Yeah I've been holding off from sex for a little while and it seems like I'm getting thicker for sum reason. I've never really gone this long without it before so I've never noticed it. Or maybe it's just my mind. Does your penis get thicker or longer the longer you go without sex?

Here's a pic I took just now to show what I mean

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      30.6 KB
      Views:
  2. ctman123

ctman123 New Member

LOL....Dude, I don't think you COULD get any bigger/thicker.....you are fucking HUGE! THANKS!

3. B_hungbroski

B_hungbroski New Member

well what do you mean by "lack of sex"...? you including jerking off in that? because i definitely can get harder if i haven't busted a nut in a few and i'm crazy horny, haha.

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

dude, you're are plenty big. why is the head of your cock purple or is that just the picture qualilty?

for me, regular sex seemed to add to my size, at least my girth. I was about 22 yo when I had my 1st long term relationship and was getting it almost everyday. then the wife and I dated for 2 yrs before we got married, and at one point she said she didn't know what was going on, but I didn't need to get any bigger down there.

5. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I go by the old adage, "Use it or loose it." Without any sex (including jacking off) your cock will start to atrophy and get smaller. You got to work that baby!
    BTW... what a waste that you are not having sex... awesome slab of meat you got man!

6. wonder_boy

wonder_boy Member

Holy crap, dude. You've got one fine dick. I know what you mean though. Blue balls do seem to make me bigger, but not by much. Maybe you should put up another photo of you once you've had sex, to show us if there was a difference. Just an idea, because I'm sure that there's other people who wonder the same thing.

7. dc46064

dc46064 New Member

Albums:
    I aggree with the guy that already posted. Use it! or Loose it! Thats what I have always heard. Thats A nice slab of meat u got there. From New Orleans here.

8. D_Bodacious Appetite

No its not purple just the pic quality, and no I haven't been j/o either. Here's a pic of it when I've been having regular sex.

Idk it looks wider than this now

Attached Files:

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      31.7 KB
      Views:
Draft saved Draft deleted