BIGGER FROM JELQING? Is it possible?

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I told myself I would wait a year before i took up jelqing to see if I would naturally grow, well that year is up now. I need to get bigger, more in the girth department.

Could you please give me anything you've done to get bigger from jelqing, vitamins or something that you may have taken to help. Your exercises that you did and for how long. Just give me full detail of what YOU did. I dont need google information I know enough about it but I need the personal view from a personm whos done it.

Can you also tell me the before and after results, did it really make a diffrence, why you did it etc

THANKS YALL!

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't help you with a routine, but I can tell you that a lot of guys who experience success with manual PE warm-up their penis before their exercises. Apparently heat is the key to relaxing the tissues to allow for maximum expansion.

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
According to your blog your about 9 x 5.5.
You really don't need to be bigger.
Based on what I've read on other threads on this site, at that size you'll easily have enough to bottom out pretty much any women and the girth is about an inch above average too.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
hey mate.. bear in mind you are a black guy , stil growing and already packing a monster lengthwise... I can understand you see your girth to be a bit out of proportion with that abonimable length and thus you are willing to start a jelq routine but from what I've heard here and on other similar blogs your girth sould match your length pretty as your growth is going to end so I d say... wait another 5 or 10 years!

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know I am big but my legth makes me look thin, also my gf said I could use a little more girth which I agree because I am a little thin. Please help :(

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
also my gf said I could use a little more girth which I agree because I am a little thin. Please help :(

umm... how ?

i doubt your girlfriend actually said that, but if she did.. tell her that her pussy could be tighter.. and that theres actually exercises to help that.
turn it all around on her, tell her shes too damn lazy to exercise her pussy so that she can achieve the level of "fullness" shes looking for. make her cry.
emphasis on the word LOOSE , keep calling her loose.

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
umm... how ?

i doubt your girlfriend actually said that, but if she did.. tell her that her pussy could be tighter.. and that theres actually exercises to help that.
turn it all around on her, tell her shes too damn lazy to exercise her pussy so that she can achieve the level of "fullness" shes looking for. make her cry.

HAHAHAHA!!! I like you your funny

LargeDoubleDouble

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I told myself I would wait a year before i took up jelqing to see if I would naturally grow, well that year is up now. I need to get bigger, more in the girth department.

Could you please give me anything you've done to get bigger from jelqing, vitamins or something that you may have taken to help. Your exercises that you did and for how long. Just give me full detail of what YOU did. I dont need google information I know enough about it but I need the personal view from a personm whos done it.

Can you also tell me the before and after results, did it really make a diffrence, why you did it etc

THANKS YALL!

what da fuck!?!?! why u need to get bigger... that picture of you on your laptop keyboard is just ... wow!
:eek:

LargeDoubleDouble

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
umm... how ?

jeah... telling her that fucking her pussy is like fucking a bucket of water! :eek::smile:

Eco

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Friggin ladies...I'm a little shorter, and a little girthier and I heard the same thing from my first girlfriend (of over 10 years) who had never been with anyone else. She always was complementary, but then one day I said "well, I'm sure you wouldn't mind a little more girth" and she said "Yeah, more girth would be nice" I'm such a fool for even putting the idea in her head, since I still feel like I've got a pencil dick...the male mind is so sensitive.

P.S. Remind me not to use your keyboard jim! :-D

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Friggin ladies...I'm a little shorter, and a little girthier and I heard the same thing from my first girlfriend (of over 10 years) who had never been with anyone else. She always was complementary, but then one day I said "well, I'm sure you wouldn't mind a little more girth" and she said "Yeah, more girth would be nice" I'm such a fool for even putting the idea in her head, since I still feel like I've got a pencil dick...the male mind is so sensitive.

P.S. Remind me not to use your keyboard jim! :-D

LMFAO!!!! But really though I do want to be bigger, I am losing weight and as I lose weight I want to make my cock bigger, I started jelqing today and on the 26th of Feb I am going to post my results and I will keep doing it every 26th. Some of these people on here are how I want to be!

11ish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
losing weight will make it look longer as less fatty tissues in that area mean more of it "hangs out" from the body, depending on the size of the person that could be anywhere from an 1/8 an inch to several inches in the morbidly obese

RodRingo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

THANKS YALL!

Lengthwise you're fine, so stay as far away as possible from routines that extend length.

I just used PE routines from around the web - never paid - and some books.
I never really took supplements or what have you as gains did come fast for me, but I did eat healthy.
Also I did have a inch hidden (I was a little overweight before), so around the time I hit the gym I hit PE. Not sure of the specifics, but I'm sure the gym workouts helped my jelqing in some way.

I answered the section of your post - the one I bolded - in another thread: here. :tongue:

So answer your thread title directly: yes it is possible.

Last edited: