Bigger guys lusting after another guy's gf/wife

WeekendNights

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife and I get a particular thrill out of knowing when other guys, particularly hung guys get off to her pics.

Any big guys enjoy lusting after another guy's lady/stroking to her pics? If so, I'm curious what you'd think of mine.

Also, any other guys enjoy knowing when a bigger guy has eyes on your gf/wife?

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'3, good-looking, well-built, and hung like a chipmunk. I'm used to bigger guys hitting on or lusting after my wives/girlfriends. When I was overseas in the Navy, my first wife had an affair with a Navy buddy of mine. We'd seen each other in the showers hundreds of time; he was much better hung than I. She later confessed that he was really turned on knowing how much better hung he was than me and how much better he could get her off. We frequently went to nudist camps/beaches. Well-hung guys didn't hold back much in flaunting their assets or to hide their interest. A girlfriend and I had a four-way with another couple. The wife confided that her husband was in seventh heaven; he just loved fucking smaller guys' wives. My current wife is a knockout; I'm often aware guys are drooling over her. (Luckily my wife's totally faithful.) I often get comments in PMs along those lines. I'll admit it all turns me on.

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wife and I get a particular thrill out of knowing when other guys, particularly hung guys get off to her pics.

Any big guys enjoy lusting after another guy's lady/stroking to her pics? If so, I'm curious what you'd think of mine.

Do the wives of the guys ever lust after you?

WeekendNights

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 6'3, good-looking, well-built, and hung like a chipmunk. I'm used to bigger guys hitting on or lusting after my wives/girlfriends. When I was overseas in the Navy, my first wife had an affair with a Navy buddy of mine. We'd seen each other in the showers hundreds of time; he was much better hung than I. She later confessed that he was really turned on knowing how much better hung he was than me and how much better he could get her off. We frequently went to nudist camps/beaches. Well-hung guys didn't hold back much in flaunting their assets or to hide their interest. A girlfriend and I had a four-way with another couple. The wife confided that her husband was in seventh heaven; he just loved fucking smaller guys' wives. My current wife is a knockout; I'm often aware guys are drooling over her. (Luckily my wife's totally faithful.) I often get comments in PMs along those lines. I'll admit it all turns me on.

That sounds so hot!

Reactions: LilJock

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My GF enjoys having sex with guys who have large cocks and I am fine with that. In fact, one of the reasons I am on here is to look for guys with large cocks who can join us for some fun. She is a petite Asian and when we met 10 years ago my 7X4 cock was the largest cock she ever had. We started swinging about three months after we got together. Over the years of swinging she has enjoyed larger and larger cocks. Now when we are swinging she prefers cocks that are 8-1/2 or larger, preferably 5-1/2 inches or more in circumference so they stretch her a bit. She has never had children so her pussy is tight until she has a climax, then the muscles around her pussy relax, and she enjoys being stretched by large cocks.

It is fine with me, as she always makes sure I am taken care of by her or another woman.

Lozo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF enjoys having sex with guys who have large cocks and I am fine with that. In fact, one of the reasons I am on here is to look for guys with large cocks who can join us for some fun. She is a petite Asian and when we met 10 years ago my 7X4 cock was the largest cock she ever had. We started swinging about three months after we got together. Over the years of swinging she has enjoyed larger and larger cocks. Now when we are swinging she prefers cocks that are 8-1/2 or larger, preferably 5-1/2 inches or more in circumference so they stretch her a bit. She has never had children so her pussy is tight until she has a climax, then the muscles around her pussy relax, and she enjoys being stretched by large cocks.

It is fine with me, as she always makes sure I am taken care of by her or another woman.
Where can we meet

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Mmmh and i would take care of you meanwhile hehe