• I'm small and am not asked

Votes: 11 14.3%

• Total voters

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I can say is that I am big and I can go a loooooong time. And I have an ex who I am still pretty cool with and she told me she was with a guy who was similar to me size-wise and it took forever for him to cum too, so... there may be something there...

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

It has been well described in other threads that orgasm is related almost entirely to psychological arousal. The question is whether the alterations in the mechanics and interpersonal dynamics of sexual intercourse are impacted in any way by penis size that would alter this pattern of arousal.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i just think its your personal stamina and not how big you are. but there could be something there? cant see how they could be linked though.

personally it depends on how turned on i am and who im with, if i am with anyone =]

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard a small clitoris is more sensitive because more nerves are packed onto a smaller area.

For a bigger penis it could be the opposite: making it more insensitive because the nerves are on a larger area.

^that's my theory. The nerves are not as concentrated. Just a theory though

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An interesting poll. Premature ejaculation occurs some of the time for about 30-70% of men, while less than 10% have a ongoing problem with it. This correlates nicely with the survey results so far, with about 57% of men surveyed admitting to "sometimes short, sometimes long" (excluding the last odd "am not asked" choice.) I think it is not unusual to see zero responders admitting to invariant premature ejaculation, for matters of pride.

So, bottom line, is that it seems quite in line with the results expected for men in general, suggesting that penis size is not correlated with duration of intercourse.

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I heard a small clitoris is more sensitive because more nerves are packed onto a smaller area.

For a bigger penis it could be the opposite: making it more insensitive because the nerves are on a larger area.

Huh. I have a large clit. Maybe that's why it takes me like 3 times as long as any girl I've ever been with.

My personal vote on this one:

The three -really- big penises I've had, yes, it took all three of those boys forfuckingever to get off. Very good days for me.

I don't necessarily think that smaller guys should get short shrift here, though. I've gone out with more than a few smaller guys who were ready and willing to go the distance until I was satisfied. :wink:

JoKeR:)

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Huh. I have a large clit. Maybe that's why it takes me like 3 times as long as any girl I've ever been with.

My personal vote on this one:

The three -really- big penises I've had, yes, it took all three of those boys forfuckingever to get off. Very good days for me.

I don't necessarily think that smaller guys should get short shrift here, though. I've gone out with more than a few smaller guys who were ready and willing to go the distance until I was satisfied. :wink:

can you post pics of your clit