bigger in texas

kdog_tx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey guys and girls...

i've been lurking around for a while and decided i would make a profile. i originally found this site because i was trying to find some condoms that would fit right. i see plenty of other guys on the site have this problem! i also love reading posts by the women on the site and i get really turned on by ladies who are into size and are vocal about it.

i'm kdawg0680 on yahoo messenger and i'd love to chat with any ladies on the site especially, or with guys who have experience on how to treat a lady right. i believe pleasing a woman is an art and a science and let's just say i would like to become a picasso and an einstein. i am a person who puts a 110% effort into everything i do. i put a couple pictures on my profile for people who want to know my two favorite hobbies :) looking forward to meeting some of you...

peace out,
kev

Reactions: S_Dick

TexasBeauty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"... i also love reading posts by the women on the site and i get really turned on by ladies who are into size and are vocal about it. ..."

Dude - It's not the size that counts - it's what you do with it. Of course, size can be a very wonderful thing, as long as it's long lasting and, um, versatile. The more you have to work with, the more a lady expects you to use it, shall we say, creatively, for maximum mutual pleasure.:wink: