BIGGER IS BETTER,--OH YEAH???

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

axolotl27: --Having developed very very early, I was treated like the little district celebrity. Boys, girls, teenagers, men, women,--it seemed like everyone wanted to have a look. By this time we had moved from Ireland to the U.S. and then to Thunder Bay. With many, it was much more than just a look. When I started High School, everything changed. Every day, it was a steady diet of ridicule, bullying, and beatings when I tried to defend myself from the boys whom I suppose were jealous of my size and resentful that I was always surrounded by girls. But as I continued to grow, the number of girls who wanted to be with me started to dwindle. There had been only three who were able to have intercourse with me. One of them got a little ambitious one day and tried to impale herself beyond the 8 or 9 in. she had been able to handle. I would lie on the floor on my back. She would stand over me with one leg on either side and proceed to do mini-squats. She had to go to the hospital because the bleeding wouldn't stop. When her father found out what had happened, I thought he was going to kill me. Within a few days of transferring into our school, a new girl introduced herself, then proceeded to join me at every opportunity. We talked a lot, then one evening we went to the show where she started exploring the bulge in my pants. In the restaurant after, she told me about a day in the following week when her parents would be away after school. I warned her that I couldn't wear a condom because the pain was just too much. But she took me to her house anyway. We must have tried for half an hour to "connect". We used vasoline, cold cream, and even vegetable oil. Nothing worked. The harder she tried, the more she tensed up, and the angrier she became. Finally we gave up. Her reaction proved that she had no kind feelings toward me as a person. She yelled and swore at me and called me a freak. The next day at school, I found out that she was spreading the word that my penis was so big that it was useless and that a girl would have to have a vagina as large as a cow to accomodate me. And that for me was the Kiss of Death. Peer pressure being what it is meant that no girl would ever come near me, because if she did, that would be like admitting that she had an enormous vagina. And that, of course meant that her chances of finding a boyfriend at school were zero,--then she, like me, would become a pariah. [ Perhaps God was being perversely humourous when he made men with gigantic penises and women with cavernous vaginas ]. How my life had changed in the period of few years. For the rest of my High School years, I was not able to get a single date. I was lonely, disillusioned, and bitter. Having sex regularly with women 20-50, many of them married , didn't make up for the terrible feeling I had that no one liked me as a person. I finally stopped growing at age 18, which, unfortunately, was about 8 years too late. I knew that throughout my life, I would be sexually appealing to only a small percentage of women. Many others would consider me as physically attractive as Quasimodo. As VALKYRIE wrote under the heading TOLERANCE [ not in these exact words ] ---"After two weeks, a man who was magically given a monster penis would soon tire of the novelty when he discovered the major problems it was causing".

2. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: :( I'm sorry for your experiences. You have some in common with others here. There is such a thing as too big and there are limits in either direction. Some can argue that bigger is better, but it always depends on whatever variables. It seems that you'd found happiness and overcame it all. Thanks for sharing.

3. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: I've posted my story elsewhere, and won't belabor the point. The short answer is that I can absolutely relate to your experiences. I developed serious issues that I carried into my late 20s and early 30s. This is not to be taken lightly or dismissed.

My advice to you is to read through this board, take a week and read every message. You'll find that while there are disadvantages to being large, there are also some advantages, too. Focus on and enjoy the advantages and don't worry about the disadvantages. This is true for both sides of this question (right Hapi Papi? :)) I know this is simplistic, and believe me when I say this is not something to be brushed off. The pain your feeling is hard to describe, I know.

If you want specific advice or to ask specific questions, feel free to message me.

Rain

4. jay_too

jay_too New Member

Man, that is one painful story.

Since highschool peer pressure is behind you, I think and hope that you will find that living large below the belt is more acceptable and is in fact a social asset. Lots of chicks are really curious and attracted to guyz who don't have teeney weenies. Why? Well aesthetics for one, they like to see their guy running around the apartment flopping. It is much like my shared fixation on big boobs....all things being equal, the fantasy is bodacious boobs.

Oh yeah, sex! Inquiring chicks want to know if bigger means better orgasms. It probably does because of all the foreplay. For better or worse, we are not capable of a slam-bamm-thank-you mam'n encounters.

Another thing...learn to love dancing, chicks will be all over you...just to have a guy who will go dancing with them.

jay

5. Imported

Gold Member

FrenchOnion: "There is such a thing as too big and there are limits in either direction. Some can argue that bigger is better, but it always depends on whatever variables."
    I think I stated this somewhere else but, oh well. You can verbally beat the hell (ish tounge) out of me if you are displeased.

Too big is a fiction.

That about ends it. A simplistic contradiction. For instance, the experiences you had in high school couldn't have happened to me, for the sole reason that I wouldn't let them. I can thrash a person from ten yard away. Thus, my suggestion is not to care. According to the philosophical theory of FrenchOnion: "You are what you want to be." If you don't want to be beaten down, don't be. We then encroach upon economics and such nonsence, so I leave you here.
    Chow.

{"it always depends on whatever variables" The variables are in yourself.}

6. Imported

Gold Member

axolotl27: TO FRENCH ONION
    You are obviously an excellent writer, and you offer very good advice. I always tried to defend myself from the bullies. Almost every day it was bruises and cuts,-- and on one occasion, a broken nose. But there was one problem,--in a school of 1000 pupils, I was the smallest boy. Even as an adult, I weigh 120 pounds. And as a woman I know once said,"About 20 pounds of that is between your legs". I think what really infuriated the boys was when one of the girls told them that she and three of her friends all masturbated me at the same time.

7. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: I dunno.. Personally, I find that bigger IS better. *chuckle* Then again, I'm not really huge myself, only 9", unfortunately (I'm not really happy with it, m'self, and wish I was a few inches longer and thicker), but for the longest time I thought I was small. :p

Of course, I went through the picking on in high school, and actually one day I got so angry from being teased that I knocked the loudmouth down and mushroom slapped him so hard on the head that the mark was clearly visible. *lmao*

Needless to say, people stopped bothering me. At the time (grade 9), I was only 4'6" and the guy was like 6'5" and I was still bigger than he was.

*chuckle* Its too bad though that I didn't know you when I was in toronto, Axol.. cuz I'd have made good use of it if you swing both ways.

8. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: *rofl* i realized the babble that I put out at 5:30am, and its kinda incoherent. A lot of the trouble I had when I was in highschool wasn't from the fact that I was huge (cuz not many people found out until that above mentionned incidient, which earned me the nickname *THWACK* and made people leave me alone, cuz word had gotten around pretty quick...), but it was from the fact that I was embarassed more because I thought I was smaller than everyone else, even when I wasn't, so I was more inclined to wait until everyone else had changed and left etc. Eventually I got tired of the teasing, I think... I guess what they say about little guys being psycho is true. *lol*

And from my experience with guys as a top, when I was, I found that they enjoyed me being a lot bigger, although some were willing to actually hurt themselves on me, trying to take it all. (I'm quite thick).

As a bottom? I find that I can take quite a bit, and I tighten up using Kiegel's (sp?), and that makes it all the worthwhile, but I do find bigger to be much better in general. But then again, if the guy I'm with is big and doesn't have an attractive penis, that takes away from it, and makes me not want to do it. Its looks AND size of it that matters, not just the size itself. Lots of disproportioned dicks out there, to be honest.

There. That's a bit more on topic. I laid in bed going, "What the hell was the point of what I just wrote? It was a half finished kinda pointless story. *lol*"

Anyways. Thanks for putting up with my 5:30am babble. :D

9. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Okay, bad joke as post title.

I sort of understand Axol, altough I've never been through any of your experiences, I do feel sorry for you though.

Tigerwolf, that rant made perfect sense, but then, do I ever? I suppose I'm fortunate in that I've never been so obvious, being at the smaller end of this group.

10. Imported

Gold Member

belcurv: [quote author=axolotl27 link=board=sex;num=1065019953;start=0#5 date=10/09/03 at 04:53:26]I think what really infuriated the boys was when one of the girls told them that she and three of her friends all masturbated me at the same time.[/quote]

If this is true, and you had 4 girls jack you off together, you had to be having SOME fun with your size... and therein lies the obvious solution to your oversize problems. Get into manual sex, being licked and jacked, etc.

As for the bullies, it reminds us of why big penis size has been taboo to discuss for a long time, and why we should be glad that more men, including young men, today instead of seeing bigger endowed dudes as threats are seeing them more along the lines of sports heroes. (Which is as it should be.) Welcome that attitude and the increasing openness of women to appreciate the beauty and impressiveness of extra size, and use that psychological benefit to offset the technical limitations. You end up in the same boat as most men, who have precious little sex in their lives that is any good if you don't find ways to work with what you have.

The important thing is, the major sex organ is the BRAIN. So use that thing.

11. Imported

Gold Member

shortchanged: Wow....wish i had that problem! .....but at 4 1/2 inches and 4 1/2" girth not a part of my history.

......benefit though, is i get to keep all my "stuff" out of the cold!

Draft saved Draft deleted