bigger load = better orgasm?

privateidaho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi all,

i'd be really curious for the guys who shoot bigger loads to describe their orgasmic sensations. specifically, is the amount of pleasure associated with your orgasm different depending on ejaculate volume, distance, number of spurts, total duration of orgasm, etc.? in the case of multiple orgasms, how do ejaculate volume and pleasure diminish with each consecutive orgasm?

until i found this site, i thought i had a pretty typical ejaculation, but after reading all of your accounts, now i'm thinking it's on the modest side: two spurts that travel a couple inches, then one, sometimes two more that trickle out. the whole thing is over in less than 5 seconds.

before i start taking vitamins and whatever, i want to find out what i'm actually missing. i'm really not concerned about making a big fireworks display, but it does occur to me that a high-volume ejaculation may be more pleasureable than a small one, and who wouldn't want to enhance the pleasure of his orgasm?

i've been consoling myself about not having a monster load by figuring that the amount of pleasure in each orgasm is roughly equal; whereas mine is concentrated into 5 intense seconds, another guy's is spread out over 15-20 lukewarm seconds. can anyone verify or refute that theory?

thanks, guys!

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems to me that my orgasms are better when my loads are bigger. Or is it that when my orgasms are better, my loads are bigger?

Yes, is my answer to this question.

ETown7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I have a moderate load as well, but I took semenax and it worked to increase the load, and the orgasms were better. I don't believe it was worth the $50 though. But, I didn't take it every day like it said.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I'm not unusual in saying that sometimes I shoot a huge load and a great distance, sometimes I shoot a little and far, sometimes its just a dribble, depending on a number of things. I don't think my orgasm feels better or worse the more or less I shoot. There are lots of things that effect how an orgasm feels, but cum volume is not one of them. HOWEVER, I do feel great when I shoot a really huge load, but that's self satisfaction and a sense of pride in my 'achievement' rather than the actual intensity of the orgasm...

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
lemme tell you, sometimes when i masturbate, (usually when i am ina hurry, and can't take the time to really enjoy it) the orgasm isn't that intense, and i actually have noticed a correlation to the amount i cum, it will last maybe 5 seconds. BUt other times when i really get into it, or when i my x gf would be doing something to me i will have hardcore intense orgasms. that last around 10, 15, maybe 20 seconds, and i will be cuming the whole time, shooting load after load after hot sticky load. I am a real fiend for a good handjob, plenty of lotion, when i say plenty i mean tons, and a girl taking her little hands and stroking my cock, i will go nuts, once when i got a handjob, i seriously had a 60 second orgasm, it was amazing because i have never had one like that, i just kept cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming, i was in disbelief, it was amazing,

D

deleted3272

Well I guess this is true I allways have verry intense orgasms and shoot alot, the stronger the orgasm the more I shoot. not shur if the bigger load causes the stronger and longer orgasm or vice versa, guess its like the chicken and the egg.:confused:

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I'm fairly sure that it's the passage of cum through the urethra which causes the sensation in the first instance. I had a friend at school who could shoot across the locker room floor and he maintained the thrill from the first spurt to the last.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'm one of the copious cummers. As long as I take my time getting to climax my orgasm will be intense but a 'quickie' will be just that - you get what you play for.

D

deleted3272

carter2006 said:
There are many sensations in an orgasm. I usually have orgasms that last much longer than from the first spurt to the last. Ejaculation is just a part of it.
Same here my orgasm can last up to a miniute, but i ony ejaculate for like 10 to 15 seconds.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
Bigger loads definitely feel great. First there is the lead-up to orgasm, where you feel all that fluid gathering and your seminal vesicles are hardened and engorged and can't hold any more. Then when you cum, the feeling of release as all that thick stuff comes shooting out...love it!

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker's right, of course. I'd say that for me when I have a big load the orgasm feels very full and there's more sensation from inside the cock. It's a different feeling, not always a better one. It's probably not as much the size of the load but maybe that I haven't shot in a day or two and I've taken my time to get good & worked up and that is accompanied by a big cumload. When I have a particluarly huge orgasm I sometimes shoot relatively little.

Man...all this talk. Now I gotta go rub one out!

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
More stimulation for more time = more cum. When I'm really, ah, "dedicated," I've had some that really felt like they lasted more than 15 seconds, gunning enough spooge to turn the ass of a pair of thin boxer shorts (the cumrag of choice) mostly transparent. Really big ones like that leave me weak and trembling such that I don't allow myself to get up for like a minute, out of fear I'd just fall over.....

I've also definitely noticed a strong correlation between position and cum volume / shot intensity. Both are always biggest when I'm either kneeling or in the missionary position; if I'm on my back or sitting up it's significantly reduced. Maybe gravity helps, maybe having the prostate "rightside up" helps, maybe having the dick bent downwards stretches the tendons and allows for a harder squeeze when you're shooting... I dunno.

pinupboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take your time and hold off then when you can't handle it anymore let go! You will have the MOST intense orgasm

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it makes a difference how much cum you produce, for intense orgasm. The volume has more to do with frequency and horniness. If you have'nt had sex in a while, and then you take a long time to get yourself steamed up, then if you're like me you are gonna shoot a gusher. I've got to tell ya that I've met very few guys that can out shoot me or out produce the volume I make. I shoot regularly about 1 to 2 feet and have shot farther, with a lotta juice. I've had guys comment on it.

B_fratrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hardly ever post as most everyone knows, but just really wanted to join in on this one! I LIVE for the big orgasm. 10 days to two weeks without a release is now about standard for me now. Why? because it just feels so much almost indescribably fuckin better, and alot of girls really seem to enjoy it as well. I say 10-14 days because (at least for me) the sensations don't really get that much more pleasurable (although the volume does get larger) if you go for say a week longer. And I have managed to go longer maybe a half dozen time total. A couple of observations. At 10-14 days my cock does seem to shoot alot more if I'm in a pussy than if I was just jacking or having a girl suck me off. The orgasms themselves seem to last pretty uniformly around 30-40 seconds. The spurts always also seem to come in 3 distinct sets. The first two or three shots which are always so fast that I hardly feel anything at the first. Then there is a second set of 4-5 spurts which are always by far the most pleasurable. I can still have alot of spurts after that that space themselves out but are never as wonderful as that second set.
As far as distance- I'm normally in a pussy when I cumm, but if a girl really wants to see me orgasm I know I had two separate occassions where my cock was sticking straight up and I tagged the ceiling with that first spurt. Otherwise I suppose it's 8- 10 feet for those first couple of shots.

privateidaho said:
hi all,

i'd be really curious for the guys who shoot bigger loads to describe their orgasmic sensations. specifically, is the amount of pleasure associated with your orgasm different depending on ejaculate volume, distance, number of spurts, total duration of orgasm, etc.? in the case of multiple orgasms, how do ejaculate volume and pleasure diminish with each consecutive orgasm?

until i found this site, i thought i had a pretty typical ejaculation, but after reading all of your accounts, now i'm thinking it's on the modest side: two spurts that travel a couple inches, then one, sometimes two more that trickle out. the whole thing is over in less than 5 seconds.

before i start taking vitamins and whatever, i want to find out what i'm actually missing. i'm really not concerned about making a big fireworks display, but it does occur to me that a high-volume ejaculation may be more pleasureable than a small one, and who wouldn't want to enhance the pleasure of his orgasm?

i've been consoling myself about not having a monster load by figuring that the amount of pleasure in each orgasm is roughly equal; whereas mine is concentrated into 5 intense seconds, another guy's is spread out over 15-20 lukewarm seconds. can anyone verify or refute that theory?

thanks, guys!

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Generally a big load shooter here. I never really knew this about myself until partners started exclaiming "wow!" when they experienced the results.

My opinion is: The bigger the load, the better my (and her) pleasure. For my money, there's no sensation like that of cutting loose a big one.