Bigger men and I dont mean dick size

D_86r5ty89j

Just Browsing
Media
Just wanted to know if people were attracted to bigger men like chubby men??? I was at the gym the other night and I overheard someone say I'm at the gym bcuz no one likes big men!!! So what do you think about that? I personally don't care if he has a some extra baggage

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There aren't any fine lines in weight or height or anything like that for me, but I prefer that my guys be less meaty.

I like guys that are my size and more but I like muscle tone.

It won't turn me off, I just approach guys who are closer to my size.

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Remember the old aphorism about beauty being in the eye of the beholder? Physical attraction spans all body types. I have some friends who are somewhat attracted to the stereotypical "hot" muscled-up and toned type of guy, go absolutely nuts for a guy with a sizable gut.

The key to being attractive, regardless of body type, is to be comfortable in your own skin, and by extension, to have your body be an accurate reflection of your self-image. When those are in harmony, it shows through in your attitude and in your facial expressions. Some people can pick up on it consciously, but most will pick it up on a subconscious level.