Bigger not always better?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cloud9 said:
This is something that always amazed me. Woman say they love big cocks, that they want these over 6" girths and so on... BUT FROM LIFE EXPERIENCE, not one has been able to have painless sex with me. At least in the beggining, they do become accustomed. But its always months, of of slow, boring, careful sex. WHERE ARE THESE LADIES? Jeez what id give to just have a one night stand and fuck the living daylights out some chick. Just like that. No probs. Alls cool.

Please this big cock obsession in the media is a joke. Causes more complications in my opinion.

U must be a 9" Cloud9...

Yep, i do understand your feelings i had the same ! i came here to LPSG with this frustration about "when" and "if" i would have full penetration with 9" bf...after a while it was just great without pain and "bang bang" sex the way i love it. And just little pain doggie but it would go away if we kept doing it (i know!!!)

But i think if u stick with a woman for a while you can achieve great sex...but if u keep changing partners without experiences with big penis you may have to go through the accomodation process again...But i do not think is sooo difficult for you to find a nightstand that can handle a 9"...u have to find someone already "broken" by a large penis.... (muscles do have memory) :tongue:

People... i have being learning a lot here and learned by practicing penetration with real first large penis i had - not just imagining having one... i nowdays do have "reservations" with penis 10" up...but who knows really? I do have to do a workshop with large penises than 9" to know how trully i could acomodate to the maximum inside me...just imagine if my next bf have a larger then 9" ????:confused: I will not reject a man (or ever did) that i like because of his size - and life is full of surprises as we know....:biggrin1:

My dear next one you are welcome as U are built !

testes

Just Browsing
Media
Gisella said:
U must be a 9" Cloud9...

Yep, i do understand your feelings i had the same ! i came here to LPSG with this frustration about "when" and "if" i would have full penetration with 9" bf...after a while it was just great without pain and "bang bang" sex the way i love it. And just little pain doggie but it would go away if we kept doing it (i know!!!)

But i think if u stick with a woman for a while you can achieve great sex...but if u keep changing partners without experiences with big penis you may have to go through the accomodation process again...But i do not think is sooo difficult for you to find a nightstand that can handle a 9"...u have to find someone already "broken" by a large penis.... (muscles do have memory) :tongue:

People... i have being learning a lot here and learned by practicing penetration with real first large penis i had - not just imagining having one... i nowdays do have "reservations" with penis 10" up...but who knows really? I do have to do a workshop with large penises than 9" to know how trully i could acomodate to the maximum inside me...just imagine if my next bf have a larger then 9" ????:confused: I will not reject a man (or ever did) that i like because of his size - and life is full of surprises as we know....:biggrin1:

My dear next one you are welcome as U are built !
you must have had a lot of men ,if you talk like that..(with all respect)
I'm 7"x6,25" .
I think love ,friendship ,compassion trust etc. are the things that matters most ,and sex are a good second,which should be part of the whole "package".
the media is full of shit anyway.
it is only violence and superficial things they are after.
big cars, big tits, big dicks.
there is more in life than this.enjoy eachother :smile:

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Missed this the first time around. I agree with much of what has been said, but I have a slightly different take on it.

Of course bigger is not always better, it is just bigger. No one in their right mind will rate a man (let alone choose their life partner) on the basis of his penis size.

There may be a small number of women out there who are physically able to accept full penetration from the correspondingly small percentage of very much oversized men. But if a guy falls into this category, he would be nuts to restrict his choice of partner to one of these women ... even if he had some easy way of finding one. Of course testes is right: love, companionship and trust and a lot more besides come way above that.

I used to worry as a young guy not that I wouldn't be able to achieve full penetration, but that many women wouldn't be able to handle me at all, or would be put off from trying. The fact that my future wife was not repelled by my size but seemed to be turned on by it was a vital reassuring factor for me. It didn't mean that it would all be plain sailing, or that we would ever be able to achieve full penetration. But there are ways of helping with that situation, and plenty of advice here on lpsg about it.

The hard thing is to accept the hand we have been dealt. Guys nearer the average range might fantasise about what it would be like to be much bigger; but those actually in the XXL category know that there are plusses and minuses about it.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
where'd you get the 5-7" before "bottoming out" figure from? I've heard that the average vagina... when in a state of full arousal... usually elongates to about 9 inches. Granted, to achieve said state usually requires some effort on the part of the man, and typically most men are disinclined to expend any effort during sexual activity that does not directly result in them getting their own rocks off... but personally I'm up there around 9" myself and have almost never had a problem with full insertion. Some girls have issues with taking all of me, granted, but usually it's not a big problem.

Bigger isn't always better, and most women list their ideal cock size as well below what most men would list their ideal cock size as. I also think this culture is very size-obsessed to the point of being ridiculous at times (see enzyte commercials). I'll give you that much. I was just posting because I think your vagina measurements are off.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen it all, the ones that adjust, the ones that shy away , the ones that try to accomodate, the ones that like to brag about size, but it is just empty words.

I enjoy it all. The ones that I do not like are the latter ones . They talk and give signals, but in the end they act like scared sheep....I do not get it.

I enjoy tremendously all the break in, the soft , deep, shared passion that is involved in fucking a girl w this big cock for the first time.
Lots of oral sex......wet french kissing of that swollen pie, makes it easier than thought. I usually, before even getting down like to see her playing with my cock, the sight of her eyes enamored with it, her soft hands running up and down and all over balls and shaft , her wet mouth and lips, kissing it, soothing my erection.....
then.....while she thinks about it....I eat her pussy, finger it, untill she pulls me up, telling me she wants me inside.......
slow, steady thrusting, deep and long strokes.....while she moans......rolls her eyes.....I can wait for faster thrusting.......I am already enjoying it.....and she is for sure loving it.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shaguar said:
Generally, bigger it better. Once you get over 10 inches hard all bets are off. Then it depends on the woman.

Nonsense. I'm a size queen and my perfect length is 7-8 in. Most women would be satisfied with 6. Bigger is not always better.

Rickybooby

Just Browsing
Media
Society places the presssure on men to be a certain size.Many women say they prefer 9,10,11 inches like those dick sizes are common.Those sizes are anomolies. And the average woman in the heat of the moment cannot really properly estimate how big a guy is.

So if he's sizable she'll say 'oh, he's about 8-9,when he may be 'only' 7.Look at a ruler. 8,9,10 inches is huge.7 is big.Hell 6 is a good size. You have to wonder how many women who say they prefer 10 inches have actually experienced 10 inches.They say it because society says that's the ideal cock size,or they think it looks big enough to be 10 inches.

I've been with my share of women, for the most part I've never had anyone say I was too small or couldn't feel me,and most have said I feel 'so big' or 'so good' when we have sex,and I'm 'only' 7.5 by 5.5.Hardly the baseball bats some men claim on here(though I'm sure there are some legit ones).

Now there are some women who physically do require,not want,but require larger sizes because they themselves may have deeper/wider vaginas.I dated a girl years ago who was like this.She was both deep and wide and although I was large enough to make enough friction.It was obvious that she was able to handle considerably more than I offered.Hey,that's the way it goes sometimes.I didn't feel inadaquate,we merely weren't the greatest match,and I likely wasn't the ideal size FOR HER.

My current Gf has had sex with a guy about a foot long.She said that visually,it's a huge turnon,and the idea of haivng sex with one that big is mentally stimulating as well.However,practically it didn't work out that well because he was 'just too damn long' in her words.It was impossible to grind,certain positions were too painful, and things like a quickie were all but impossible since you jsut can't stick a 12 inch dick in a female witohut some preparation or unless she's been with the guy for years and gotten used to it.In that situation,he was not the ideal size for her,but obviously not because he was too small....

Um...I just checked your photos. And if I'm reading the tape measure correctly, you're just shy of 6"...and in your post you said you're 7.5". Can you explain where that inch and a half is??

Um...I just checked your photos. And if I'm reading the tape measure correctly, you're just shy of 6"...and in your post you said you're 7.5". Can you explain where that inch and a half is??

And your second ever post is to try to rip apart another poster. Not very constructive mon frere.

That's it ???

The thread has been dead for 6 years - and this is your reason to revive it???

Oh, my...

You are an extremely critical lady, why so cynical...........no, but you do have a point it was a mediocre reason to revive a long dead thread.

Jeez, I mean how long would it have taken to find this thread?

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Size is worthless if you don't know how to use it. I just stopped seeing someone with a 8x7 measured and he didn't have much by way of motion going on. Even though I am a sizequeen there are average men that have gotten me off more than some above average size men