bigger penis with magnets

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not saying that magnets work, but try this.

Get 2 strong magnets (or more). Hold them apart. Put your penis between the magnets. Move the magnets back and forth. Feel anything?

WARNING magnets will attract and pinch the penis!

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, I never knew a magnet could attract so much negative energy, I’d love to know where all the evidence is to support it; it’s like people claiming the world is flat. As for Spoilt Princess, huh! Check out the NHS and see how many practices on your list are being employed there; make sure brain is engaged before operating keyboard.

wannabigman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So let me see if I have this straight:

1) The government won't approve anything that they don't make money on so they tell the FDA what to approve and what not to approve.

2) Anything not approved by the government actually works.

3) Herbal remedies are not approved by the government.

4) Due to 3 and 4, Herbal remedies work.

5) Similarly, by analogy, this proves that magnets can make penises bigger.

Ok, I got it now. Thanks.

I cant convince you myself. do some research on natural cures. antibiotics that doctors give you kill helpful bacteria also. there are other naturul antibiotics that dont.

wannabigman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not saying that magnets work, but try this.

Get 2 strong magnets (or more). Hold them apart. Put your penis between the magnets. Move the magnets back and forth. Feel anything?

WARNING magnets will attract and pinch the penis!

obviosly you know nothing about earth metals..... get some knowledge then talk sarcastic..

foomaaa

Just Browsing
Media
This product sounds stupid. I dont believe a MAGNET would help with PE, but I've seen MANY posts talking about something similar called a "Ring Of Power". It's basically two different short metal rods (I believe zinc and copper were considered practicle) that are connected at each end using silicon tubes, forming a "ring". You then put it around your dick, at the base. It creates a current through your penis exactly like a battery. If you make it, remember to polish/get rid of the top layer of metal every few days because the chemical reaction will only happen with the pure metal. Once the metal has been reduced or oxidised (ie the reaction takes place), that metal can no longer react.
The current which is near your testicles stimulates the production of semen and testosterone. I've heard that wearing one of these is a good way for men to get in shape as well. I've never made one, but I know that it works because I tried making it with a AA battery and two copper nails (which makes a U shape) instead. I didn't feel anything for a few minutes, but I got a huge hard on shortly after. I don't recommend using batteries, it seems to have too high a voltage (1.5 V vs 0.7 V that I've read people were getting out of their ROPs). You DON'T want to fry your sperms.
I haven't bothered making one because I'm 20 and I seem to have enough testosterone.
This will not make your penis larger, but it will increase the testosterone, which increases the release and effects of erythropoietin, increasing your RBC count. If you are perfoming PE (or are weight lifting) it should theoretically reduce the time needed and increase the efficiency of your body's recovery. It may have other benefits of which I'm not aware (I've only done my first Physiology course lol).
DON'T SPEND MONEY ON COMPANIES THAT HAVE PRE-MADE ROPS's. If you look hard enough on the internet, you'll can find a detailed article on how to build one.

wannabigman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont care if everyone hates it, i wont get mad if you blast it and honestly i dont care i was simply telling you something that seems to work for me. if you look at the site it expands the blood vessels entering your penis therefore increasing your size over time. i already know magents help other things but thats just me. no need to flame the thread.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snake oil, snake oil. All it does is make those who sell it wealthy at the expense of the gullible...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If there was anything that genuinely made the penis larger don't you think that the very greedy very efficient at making money medical profession would be prescribing it.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Snake oil, snake oil. All it does is make those who sell it wealthy at the expense of the gullible...

There are greater things in the universe that you will obviously never understand; what's snake oil got to do with magnetism?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If there was anything that genuinely made the penis larger don't you think that the very greedy very efficient at making money medical profession would be prescribing it.

Weyhay, sceptical princess rides again; yet another generalisation. As this is an international forum, whose medical profession do you refer to exactly? Besides if I read you correct you mean pharmaceutical and surgical goods companies, they actually develop products; the medical profession only administers. I should also point out that not all penis enlargement gismos, gadgets and potions are manufactured by on and administered by the other, though the respective manufacturing companies (of gismos, gadgets and potions) would sometimes like you to think so.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
This statement below is as false as religion. Og, I forgot that God exists and that science already proved it.

Herbal remedies and any peripheral medical treatment such as iridology, acupunture, reflexology come out very badly in properly managed tests. The majority of evidence that they work is anecdotal and isn't demonstrable in tests.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
why do you think most herbs arent approved by the fda
Long story short, they aren't approved by the FDA because the manufacturers of the prodcuts do not submit them for approval and instead market their products through a loophole in federal regulations regarding herbal supplements. (I am assuming that you live in the United States here. Regulations could be different in other countries.) As long as the manufacturers do not claim that the herbal remedy is intended to treat any disease or condition, they can sell them as herbal supplements and not medications.

This is not to say that the herbal supplements might not work. It only means that the manufacturers of the herbal supplements are not willing to pay for the clinical trials needed to demonstrate the efficacy and safety of their products.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...This is not to say that the herbal supplements might not work. It only means that the manufacturers of the herbal supplements are not willing to pay for the clinical trials needed to demonstrate the efficacy and safety of their products.

Which basically makes all claims about them anecdotal. I am not saying that all alternative remedies don't work. What I am saying is that there is no way to know if they do or not.

And so it goes with magnets and penii.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are greater things in the universe that you will obviously never understand; what's snake oil got to do with magnetism?

Never said I understand everything. If I did I wouldn't be on here.

I just put all these enlargement devices in the same category as snake oil.

Magnets only work on magnetic penises, and I'm not an android...