bigger penis with magnets

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fruits come from the earth and they give you nutrients, why cant herbs that come from the earth also have health benefits that rival man made medicine spoiled princess?
wanna,
Arsenic also comes for the earth. I don't recommend taking it anytime soon. The point is that some things that comes from the earth are good for you and some are bad. Some have medicinal qualities and some do not.

The only way to know is to do careful tests. Anectdotal information is always unreliable.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
fruits come from the earth and they give you nutrients, why cant herbs that come from the earth also have health benefits that rival man made medicine spoiled princess?

While I comend your bravery at speaking out, you’ll find a lot of medicines actually derive from plant life, or are organic, like penicillins for instance.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wanna,
Arsenic also comes for the earth. I don't recommend taking it anytime soon. The point is that some things that comes from the earth are good for you and some are bad. Some have medicinal qualities and some do not.

The only way to know is to do careful tests. Anectdotal information is always unreliable.
Yes, there are specific plants that absorb arsenic from soil.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I will point out that I have a hearing loss and I use a device called a Neurophone, which clips sounds waves to a 7.8 hertz standard and allows it to be played on your skin: with it you can hear. My deaf side picks up the sound waves.

This device has been about since the 1960's. The FDA won't allow it to be marketed as a hearing Aid. The inventor markets it as "an experimental auditory device."

Were you to look at the blueprints for it, you wouldn't be able to guess what it does.

Still, it works, but its application and useage has been sidetracked to the offbeat realm of "alternate medicine".

Invented by G. Patrick Flanagan.*******

Tobacco draws arsenic from the soil, along with other heavy metals and deposits the stuff in the leaves.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will point out that I have a hearing loss and I use a device called a Neurophone, which clips sounds waves to a 7.8 hertz standard and allows it to be played on your skin: with it you can hear. My deaf side picks up the sound waves.

This device has been about since the 1960's. The FDA won't allow it to be marketed as a hearing Aid. The inventor markets it as "an experimental auditory device."

Were you to look at the blueprints for it, you wouldn't be able to guess what it does.

Still, it works, but its application and useage has been sidetracked to the offbeat realm of "alternate medicine".

Invented by G. Patrick Flanagan.*******

Zos,
The Neurophone is interesting. I am a student of junk science, and after looking all over the Internet on this one, I have concluded three things (just my opinion):

1) The Neurophone scam has all the classic ingredients of crackpot science. It looks like it comes right out of the junk science scam playbook.

2) The inventor is totally cuckoo, with crazy scams of selling crystals charged up from energy that can only be had with a certain conjunction of the planets. He also thinks his device can link minds together to produce a huge group mind calld ZARGA or something like that.

3) However, I believe the Neurophone works.

Unreliable but also sometimes indicative. Eat a certain mushroom you die. Eat a certain mushroom you hallucinate. Eat a certain mushroom and it's yummy. People learn via anecdotal information which to eat or not. Scientists then test the mushrooms to see if the anecdotal information is true. The key point is that the anecdote led scientists to verify the assumption.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unreliable but also sometimes indicative. Eat a certain mushroom you die. Eat a certain mushroom you hallucinate. Eat a certain mushroom and it's yummy. People learn via anecdotal information which to eat or not. Scientists then test the mushrooms to see if the anecdotal information is true. The key point is that the anecdote led scientists to verify the assumption.

jason,
Yes, I agree with you. Aspirin is a good example of that. If I were a drug manufacturer, I would be all over South America looking for local medicine lore from tribes in the rich flora of the rainforest like these guys are doing.

Nevertheless, it is all anecdotal until it is tested.

One problem with the average person's perspective on this is that they don't see all the failed tests. All they hear about is the ones that become actual accepted medical practice.

Also, your examples are very dramatic ones, where someone either dies or hallucinates. It doesn't take much for anyone to confirm that there is a dramatic effect. It's the sutble things that are hard to characterize without lots of testing. Homeopathic medicine, for example.

Most crackpot stuff likes to live just at the limits of detectability.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, the Neurophone works. Some of my friends were picking the signals off of their hands. The sound was heard in their heads. Well, I can listen to music and not miss a lot of the notes.

The device's inventor has gotten strange. I just look at it like Telsa. He gave the world AC, but got a little odder as he got older. I read some of his other matrerial and wonder why he didn't ground his reality a little better.

Still, I don't think magnets will make my penis bigger.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was reluctant to come back to this solely because seahorses seems unable to compose a logical post, he seems to feel that pacemakers are magnetic and that magnetism is used to treat tumours. He lambasts me for failing to cite sources yet doesn't notice his lack of sources.

I could fill a post with sources backing up what I say regarding alternative therapies but for every study saying a practice is non effective there will be one that says it is effective. A web site isn't the place to post a long winded article bogged down with citation after citation which people aren't going to check. Threads are glanced at and forgotten, so this would in any case, be a huge waste of time, they're of a conversational not academic flavour, akin to a chat in the pub not a debate at Oxford. In addition people often have trouble separating fact from opinion, if I state something is my opinion without stating sources to support it it's challenged as being just my opinion, even if backed up by a hundred studies they'd still be the studies I'd selected to coincide with my personal beliefs, hence they'd prove nothing. Personal observation, personal conversation and the pseudo scientific explanations as to why they work has convinced me of the non efficacy of homeopathy/acupuncture/chinese medicine and other complementary medicines.

Opinions are opinions, we've all formed them over a lifetime, we all apply different criteria to what we consider a standard of proof, but not citing a plethora of studies does not negate an opinion any more than citing 1001 studies confirms it.

I can see where you’re going wrong now; you only glance at posts instead of reading and understanding them, other wise you wouldn’t consistently miss quote me. I never said pace makers are magnetic, in fact I said I wasn’t talking about pacemakers. However, the majority of pacemakers contain generators and as any electrician worth his salt will tell you generators create magnetic fields. As for certain tumours being killed by magnetism, that is fact, it might not be a current day practice, but history dictates! Of course, if your friend in the medical profession is only a hospital porter, or nurse, I wouldn’t expect them to know that. When it comes to divulging my sources, I doubt you could name every reference book you read at school, but it doesn’t make the knowledge learned less valid or worthless compared to hearsay.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Acupuncture does have benefits, but some die hard medical schools deny the use of it and regulate the benefits as "unproven", even though its been used for thousand of years. The AMA and chiropractic doctors have been at odd with one another for decades.

Medical organizations operate like a bureaucracy: there is no room for new ideas. Even if they work. DMSO seems to help people with diabeties. You'd search for years to find a dcotor willing to deal with it.

It seems very probable that acupuncture, herbal remedies, and even meditation have profound health benefits. These practices stemmed from a world before so much greed and corruption. Do you really think that all the people from the East over thousands of years are just having a placebo effect? Or may it be possible that since all the medical schools, which are invariably connected to medical organizations and pharmaceutical giants, do not want everyone to know about it so some of their practices don't become obsolete?

I wonder how much money they would stand to lose if people woke up one day and realized they could receive the same health benefits drinking some fking tea and meditating as opposed to popping anti-depressants or going to starbucks and drinking caffeine.

Makes me wonder why the government banned the use of LSD to treat numerous psychiatric disorders under supervision of professionals in a clinical setting. Thats what it was DESIGNED for. It had a very high success rate in the few years it was used, and even in the more recent studies involving the use of it. I truly wonder what the man was thinking; here we got a groundbreaking molecule that can cure all kinds of addictions and depressions with nary a single dose, yet we'd rather have everybody suffer and be locked down and shell out dollar after dollar on treatments, pills, medicines, therapies, alcohols and only the man knows what else.

I ponder how much money the government would lose if all the cigarette smokers and booze drinkers woke up one day after an LSD session and never touched it again.

Medical organizations and the man are money making machines first and foremost. Their care for you is secondary.

Psychedelic psychotherapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My post may have been entirely off topic but its what came to mind after reading through parts of the thread.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Acunpuncture evolved at a time when there were no alternative treatments available, someone either recovers from an illness or dies, if they recover as they might have anyway they attribute it to the acupuncture. The placebo effect is well documented and can be a very powerful force.

Now seahorses, tempting as it is trying to belittle me just makes you look rather stupid especially in view of your assertions-

#47 - Likewise magentism is used extensively in the profession from treating heart conditions (and I don't just mean pace makers) to killing various tumours.

#52 - Having had an MRI scan I'm under no illusion, I site MRI purely to illustrate further the use of magnetism in medicine and isn't killing a tumour treating a disease?

#72 - I never said pace makers are magnetic, in fact I said I wasn't talking about pacemakers

You did in fact say pace makers are magnetic in post #47 and MRI scans do not kill tumours, you have no realization that your posts are full of contradictions and inconsistences. Basically for some reason I make you angry and you feel a need to have a go. Have a go when you've got a clue :)

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Acunpuncture evolved at a time when there were no alternative treatments available, someone either recovers from an illness or dies, if they recover as they might have anyway they attribute it to the acupuncture. The placebo effect is well documented and can be a very powerful force.

Now seahorses, tempting as it is trying to belittle me just makes you look rather stupid especially in view of your assertions-

#47 - Likewise magentism is used extensively in the profession from treating heart conditions (and I don't just mean pace makers) to killing various tumours.

#52 - Having had an MRI scan I'm under no illusion, I site MRI purely to illustrate further the use of magnetism in medicine and isn't killing a tumour treating a disease?

#72 - I never said pace makers are magnetic, in fact I said I wasn't talking about pacemakers

You did in fact say pace makers are magnetic in post #47 and MRI scans do not kill tumours, you have no realization that your posts are full of contradictions and inconsistences. Basically for some reason I make you angry and you feel a need to have a go. Have a go when you've got a clue :)

Very cleaver, you should be in politics the amount of spin you use and quoting out of context; you only have to read two posts above to see that. Then there’s the miss quote inferring I claim MRI kills tumours. MRI uses magnetism and magnetism has been employed in killing certain types of tumour, I’m just illustrating the varied uses of magnetism in medicine. However, you are write, post #47 is misleading and I should have checked it before compiling my last post and getting egg on my face. But it doesn’t negate the fact pacemakers have generators that create magnetic fields, as previously explained, even though it has no effect on what they do, or the patient.
As for making me angry, I imagine it’s you low self esteem making you think you might have; I don’t get angry. However, I do feel most of the stuff you write on topics I’m interested in could fool people into believing you know what you’re on about; it’s very seldom you say: in my opinion, view, or I think; it’s invariably a statement of fact and written with such authority. Therefore, I worry others might be influenced by your dictates an I feel obliged to put the record straight, the same as I do when anyone else rights crap. Still, I suppose I shouldn’t worry too much, what the lugubrious expression of your avarta doesn’t say is more than made up for in the name; have you looked up the meaning of spoilt in the dictionary, shame you can’t change it now isn’t it and it’s world-wide too. You see, I don't have to belittle you, your quite capable of doing it for your self!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps this

Thunder's place, which is a penis enlargement site states on its front page:

There is no independent scientific proof for Natural Penis Enlargement.

It's a pretty poor show when a penis enlargement site can't offer any 'proof'. Why should I waste my time posting links to all the information that's out there stating there's no credible evidence to support penis enlargement, and the evidence that is is anecdotal and non controlled.

I put no spin on what I wrote in my last post, what I quoted were the exact words that you'd written, not out of context, not edited, they were as you wrote.

I worry that gullible men like you who believe anything they see as long as it's in a publication are wasting money and even possibly harming themselves.

You claim I misquoted you by stating you said magnetism is used to kill tumours and then whoops look you've gone and done it again

Then there’s the miss quote inferring I claim MRI kills tumours. MRI uses magnetism and magnetism has been employed in killing certain types of tumour,

This won't work :)

I imagine it’s you low self esteem making you think you might have

And strangely I'm fully aware of what Spoiled means, it was chosen intentionally.

While we're on personal insults, do you have any idea how repulsive you look with your dick in your mouth.

wannabigman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im done, this subject bores me. we have established we have different views, lets leave it there. no need to insult each other. all feedback is appreciated.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Perhaps this

Thunder's place, which is a penis enlargement site states on its front page:

There is no independent scientific proof for Natural Penis Enlargement.

It's a pretty poor show when a penis enlargement site can't offer any 'proof'. Why should I waste my time posting links to all the information that's out there stating there's no credible evidence to support penis enlargement, and the evidence that is is anecdotal and non controlled.

I put no spin on what I wrote in my last post, what I quoted were the exact words that you'd written, not out of context, not edited, they were as you wrote.

I worry that gullible men like you who believe anything they see as long as it's in a publication are wasting money and even possibly harming themselves.

You claim I misquoted you by stating you said magnetism is used to kill tumours and then whoops look you've gone and done it again

Then there’s the miss quote inferring I claim MRI kills tumours. MRI uses magnetism and magnetism has been employed in killing certain types of tumour,

This won't work :)

I imagine it’s you low self esteem making you think you might have

And strangely I'm fully aware of what Spoiled means, it was chosen intentionally.

While we're on personal insults, do you have any idea how repulsive you look with your dick in your mouth.

Yeah, whatever you say sister, yawn. Do yourself a favour, go back and read it again, only this time get it right (or is it write?) and stop wasting everybody’s time. Likewise, how can I be gullible and believe anything when I don’t believe you; Your arguments just don’t stand up? One thing I do know is that I have the evidence right between my legs, or, as you succinctly put it, in my mouth; that proves you wrong. Not that you’ll believe my claim of course, your mind is shut to anything outside your own small world, I expect you still think the world is flat and man will never walk on the moon! Oh and BTW, I look just as repulsive without my dick in my mouth, though I've never found that a handicap; for some strange reason woman find me attractive, odd creatures aren't you? I mean, take those that subscribe to sites related to men's dicks? And then try hijacking a discussion forum for "Making it bigger" and using it as a vehicle to meline the interests of those who wish to share information on it. It leads me to wonder if in fact you do have a dick and that you’ve tried making it bigger, but gave up because it required too much effort? I mean, we all know how you don’t like researching, something else requiring effort, you say so yourself. Mind you, you did visit Thunder’s (I wonder what ever possessed you to do that; do you subscribe there too?) a site full of ‘deluded’ men, as you call us and came up with this startling revelation: There is no independent scientific proof for Natural Penis Enlargement. Wow, FBD. Well equally there’s no independent scientific proof against natural penis enlargement either. Not that, that stopped you in your inimical twisted way to attempt rubbishing the site:

It's a pretty poor show when a penis enlargement site can't offer any 'proof'.

For a start Thunder’s doesn’t claim to be an independent scientific body and aren’t carrying out test or experiments controlled or otherwise to establish proof, that isn’t there function. However, some members themselves review aspects of PE, sometimes collectively, sometimes independently and report back their progress. You will also find and not just in these reviews, many instances where members give statistics of increases in size. You though don’t accept that because of it being anecdotal. Which is like the woman who watching her son pass out from military training remarked of the troop marched from the square, ‘Oh look, everybody’s out of step with our Alfred!’
Well anecdotal or not, coupled with my own experience there’s no doubt in my mind that it does work, irrespective of what you or anybody else says. As for using magnets in conjunction with PE, I’ve never tried it, despite appreciating the theory behind the principle and I doubt I will ever use them. One thing I do know for sure though, if (and the sacred penis forbid it should ever happen) you developed a terminal illness that conventional medicine couldn’t cure and someone offered you a life line through a different method, you’d take it, no matter what. Yes, I think marred just about sums it up.