bigger penis with magnets

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, whatever you say sister, yawn. Do yourself a favour, go back and read it again, only this time get it right (or is it write?) and stop wasting everybody’s time. Likewise, how can I be gullible and believe anything when I don’t believe you; Your arguments just don’t stand up? One thing I do know is that I have the evidence right between my legs, or, as you succinctly put it, in my mouth; that proves you wrong. Not that you’ll believe my claim of course, your mind is shut to anything outside your own small world, I expect you still think the world is flat and man will never walk on the moon! Oh and BTW, I look just as repulsive without my dick in my mouth, though I've never found that a handicap; for some strange reason woman find me attractive, odd creatures aren't you? I mean, take those that subscribe to sites related to men's dicks? And then try hijacking a discussion forum for "Making it bigger" and using it as a vehicle to meline the interests of those who wish to share information on it. It leads me to wonder if in fact you do have a dick and that you’ve tried making it bigger, but gave up because it required too much effort? I mean, we all know how you don’t like researching, something else requiring effort, you say so yourself. Mind you, you did visit Thunder’s (I wonder what ever possessed you to do that; do you subscribe there too?) a site full of ‘deluded’ men, as you call us and came up with this startling revelation: There is no independent scientific proof for Natural Penis Enlargement. Wow, FBD. Well equally there’s no independent scientific proof against natural penis enlargement either. Not that, that stopped you in your inimical twisted way to attempt rubbishing the site:

It's a pretty poor show when a penis enlargement site can't offer any 'proof'.

For a start Thunder’s doesn’t claim to be an independent scientific body and aren’t carrying out test or experiments controlled or otherwise to establish proof, that isn’t there function. However, some members themselves review aspects of PE, sometimes collectively, sometimes independently and report back their progress. You will also find and not just in these reviews, many instances where members give statistics of increases in size. You though don’t accept that because of it being anecdotal. Which is like the woman who watching her son pass out from military training remarked of the troop marched from the square, ‘Oh look, everybody’s out of step with our Alfred!’
Well anecdotal or not, coupled with my own experience there’s no doubt in my mind that it does work, irrespective of what you or anybody else says. As for using magnets in conjunction with PE, I’ve never tried it, despite appreciating the theory behind the principle and I doubt I will ever use them. One thing I do know for sure though, if (and the sacred penis forbid it should ever happen) you developed a terminal illness that conventional medicine couldn’t cure and someone offered you a life line through a different method, you’d take it, no matter what. Yes, I think marred just about sums it up.
Wow, that proves it.

afer10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a number of problems with following what studies tell you.
First, not all scientific evidence is accurate. Scientists of large pharmaceutical corporations are sometimes asked to fudge results in order to exaggerate them. This is common.
There is a lot of pressure on scientists to develop successful products as success in their work means keeping their jobs.
I prefer the opinions of customers who have bought the product and used it, as they don't really have an agenda as they just want a problem gone.

Independant scientific proof from Thunder's Place???
Impossible. Who would provide the funding, the sterile setting for thousands of men to stretch the penises and produce results? Thunder's place has techniques that are virtually free, that is, you can't sell a product. No corporation would invest in that study because if jelqing does work (and it does!) it would mean that they couldn't sell anything.

The reason why people don't do research on alternative therapies, is because there isn't enough money in it. Why would anyone want to spend millions of dollars in researching a cure that anyone can grow in their backyard?

Anyway, that's all for now....i'll be looking into what others have said about Peloop....

afer10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Having looked at the website, all the research seems to advocate magnet therapy, but not the product.

I need more testimonials to be convinced of this product.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mmm,this product may attract woman with braces there!!!

Come on, is quite similar to other products i don't why they are making such a problem, unless someone has an interest on placing it.

Is there brave lad to test this product? Take a picture now and another next month and show us the results.