Bigger problem- lenght or girth?

kurt45

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience ist that girth is the problem. I need to proceed slowly to have intercourse with a woman. But when they get used to it then it is no problem. Using oil to lube up my cock for the woman to take me usually works. My girth is 6 inches and my length 10 1/2.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Paul Vincent said:
Is that the only way to make someone take girth comfortably? My girlfriend and I only started having sex fairly recently, 4th Jan and have done it regularly since then. She still has a problem with the girth and can surprisingly take all the lenght. But if I push all the way in she'll either scream in pain, tell me to pull out etc, basically not enjoy it. She says she's getting better at taking it but its still not perfect, like hassle-free.

At first I had to hold the bottom of my dick with my hand, using it as a barrier so only about 5" was inside her...and now she can take all the length, but we still have problems with girth.

Some people have used speculums and/or inflatable dildos to stretch the vagina. It may be another avenue worth exploring.