Bigger, smaller, same size men: preference?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Harvey Schmeckel, Jun 22, 2010.

?

What relative body size do you prefer in a sex partner?

1. About the same size as myself

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Taller/heavier

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  3. Shorter/lighter

11 vote(s)
    39.3%
  4. No difference

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. D_Harvey Schmeckel

D_Harvey Schmeckel New Member

LPSG provides a lot of food for thought about what types of men evoke different sexual feelings. While larger or smaller bodies can arouse me tremendously, there is a level of comfort with a partner my own size that feels like we were made for each other. My first major bf in college was my own height and weight, as is my partner now. In between my only LTRs were with one man one four inches taller than I and another four inches shorter. In both cases there was a psychological inequality or imbalance that seemed to parallel the physical inequality. And the mechanics of sex just didn't work nearly as smoothly as they do now. Now with my life partner exactly my own size, I feel not just physical comfort sleeping entwined, etc. there's a psychological comfort as well. Looking back through my sexual history I think that the hottest sex was usually with guys roughly my own size.

I wonder how common this preference is, so am posting a poll for gay and bi men. All other things being equal (meaning you can imagine your ideal penis size, face, etc.) are you more attracted to men who are about the same size as yourself, taller/heavier than yourself, or shorter/lighter than yourself? (Or no difference?)

2. maxcok

Gold Member

I might suggest you broaden your categories and separate weight from height, to allow for taller/thinner, shorter/heavier for examples.

Though it's not really conscious on my part, in retrospect the men I've been significantly involved with tend to be shorter than me, sometimes near my own height, rarely taller. Body types range from more slight than me to about the same, maybe a bit of baby fat, not chubby or rail thin. If I have a "type" it's probably shorter but sturdy.

I'm gonna hold off voting for now and see if you broaden the criteria. I don't fit the check off boxes, but that's nothing new.

3. D_Harvey Schmeckel

D_Harvey Schmeckel New Member

The poll creator defaults to four options. Even if I could figure out how to add taller but thinner, shorter but heavier, those two more would not be enough to meet your objection. We'd also have to add same height but heavier, same height but lighter, taller but same weight, shorter but same weight. Now we are up to ten. If no one will answer a simple fourfold poll, I doubt it's worth my while to expand it to ten choices. Better to just give up on posts of this nature because mine more often as not sink embarrassingly just like this.

4. maxcok

Gold Member

Well you could have seven options:

Height - taller, shorter, the same. Weight - heavier, thinner, the same. Plus - doesn't matter.

I don't know if that would help or not. At any rate, I thought it was an interesting question,
    and I will continue trying to contribute to your threads.

Better luck next time. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted