bigger soft?

D

deleted22332

I was out of town for a week with a school sponsored group and was unable to masturbate because of the shared room situation. After a few days, I noticed that i was hanging a little more than normal. When i got home, I measured it, and it was hanging about 1.5-2 inches more than usual. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bookman said:
I was out of town for a week with a school sponsored group and was unable to masturbate because of the shared room situation. After a few days, I noticed that i was hanging a little more than normal. When i got home, I measured it, and it was hanging about 1.5-2 inches more than usual. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

I won't say the situation was as extreme as your deprivation , but the concept of hanging fuller and longer is one that I experience too.. mine will hang soft almost at its erect size if I have not cum say in 24 hours....especially after swimming or taking a relaxing hot shower!:rolleyes:

Reactions: Allan S.

rabidrabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You think a week is bad... try 3 months.

That's right. When I joined the fraternity I was so busy and had ZERO privacy the first semester that I went 3 whole months with no orgasms. I was striking out with the chicks (falling into the "friend" category too fast) and literally I didn't have 5 minutes where someone wasn't walking in the room/bathroom/kitchen/you name it.

Since then I've made it a point not to go more than a day.

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to Florida for only a week with no masturbation, and when I came back I was nearly an inch longer hard. I don't think it was permanent though.

rederic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting... I find that I hang longer and am also thicker when soft after I have had sex (not masturbation)

danglybanger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do notice I'm bigger soft when I jerk off often actually, which is I guess the opposite of what you're saying. other than that temperature is the only thing that causes fluctuation.

Slade