bigger soft?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bookman, Jul 2, 2006.

1. bookman

bookman New Member

I was out of town for a week with a school sponsored group and was unable to masturbate because of the shared room situation. After a few days, I noticed that i was hanging a little more than normal. When i got home, I measured it, and it was hanging about 1.5-2 inches more than usual. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

2. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I won't say the situation was as extreme as your deprivation , but the concept of hanging fuller and longer is one that I experience too.. mine will hang soft almost at its erect size if I have not cum say in 24 hours....especially after swimming or taking a relaxing hot shower!:rolleyes:

3. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I never experienced a growth like yours, but a series of erection not concluded in an orgasm, as well as hot showers, can add an inch to my soft size.

4. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

Mine normally hangs 6+ soft. But in the early morning and the late evening, it hangs closer to 7.

5. rabidrabbit

rabidrabbit Member

Albums:
    You think a week is bad... try 3 months.

That's right. When I joined the fraternity I was so busy and had ZERO privacy the first semester that I went 3 whole months with no orgasms. I was striking out with the chicks (falling into the "friend" category too fast) and literally I didn't have 5 minutes where someone wasn't walking in the room/bathroom/kitchen/you name it.

Since then I've made it a point not to go more than a day.

6. Macarion

Macarion New Member

I went to Florida for only a week with no masturbation, and when I came back I was nearly an inch longer hard. I don't think it was permanent though.

7. rederic

rederic New Member

Albums:
    Interesting... I find that I hang longer and am also thicker when soft after I have had sex (not masturbation)

8. danglybanger

danglybanger New Member

Albums:
    I do notice I'm bigger soft when I jerk off often actually, which is I guess the opposite of what you're saying. other than that temperature is the only thing that causes fluctuation.

Slade

Draft saved Draft deleted