bigger soft?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bookman, Jul 2, 2006.

1. bookman

bookman New Member

I was out of town for a week with a school sponsored group and was unable to masturbate because of the shared room situation. After a few days, I noticed that i was hanging a little more than normal. When i got home, I measured it, and it was hanging about 1.5-2 inches more than usual. Has anyone else experienced something similar?

2. basque9

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I won't say the situation was as extreme as your deprivation , but the concept of hanging fuller and longer is one that I experience too.. mine will hang soft almost at its erect size if I have not cum say in 24 hours....especially after swimming or taking a relaxing hot shower!:rolleyes:

Allan S. likes this.
  3. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I never experienced a growth like yours, but a series of erection not concluded in an orgasm, as well as hot showers, can add an inch to my soft size.

4. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Active Member

Mine normally hangs 6+ soft. But in the early morning and the late evening, it hangs closer to 7.

5. rabidrabbit

rabidrabbit Member

Albums:
    You think a week is bad... try 3 months.

That's right. When I joined the fraternity I was so busy and had ZERO privacy the first semester that I went 3 whole months with no orgasms. I was striking out with the chicks (falling into the "friend" category too fast) and literally I didn't have 5 minutes where someone wasn't walking in the room/bathroom/kitchen/you name it.

Since then I've made it a point not to go more than a day.

6. Macarion

Macarion New Member

I went to Florida for only a week with no masturbation, and when I came back I was nearly an inch longer hard. I don't think it was permanent though.

7. rederic

rederic New Member

Albums:
    Interesting... I find that I hang longer and am also thicker when soft after I have had sex (not masturbation)

8. danglybanger

danglybanger New Member

Albums:
    I do notice I'm bigger soft when I jerk off often actually, which is I guess the opposite of what you're saying. other than that temperature is the only thing that causes fluctuation.

Slade

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice