"bigger than a baby's arm"

DBC74: Hey everybody! I am a -looooongtime- lurker here but this is my first post. I guess by way of introduction I'll throw out the basics: first and foremost I am a very average 6x5 (but quite content to be so). I'm 29, gay, 5'11, 190, live in Toronto, Canada.

Anyway, I'm sure most of you have heard the expression "bigger than a baby's arm" to describe a really big and/or thick cock. I was recently at home visiting my mom, and she showed me some old mementos and nick-nacks she'd recently found in the garage. One of them was the identification wrist band that I had worn as a newborn. Of course I snuck it away to my bedroom later on to, ahem, measure myself. Not even close - I couldn't get it all the way around my erection. If it had belonged to some other baby, I would've been psychologically weirded out comparing, but since it was mine I figured it was alright. (Does that make sense?) Anyway, was a nice bit of ego boost to realize that I was now, indeed, bigger than my arm as a baby.

Does anybody else have any similar stories? I'm sure some of you really big guys must have experiences where you compare against something and realize just how big you are.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=DBC74 link=board=meetgreet;num=1076340597;start=0#0 date=02/09/04 at 07:20:56]

Does anybody else have any similar stories? I'm sure some of you really big guys must have experiences where you compare against something and realize just how big you are. [/quote]
This will give away how little it takes for me to measure my cock, both length and girth, DBC74, but what the heck!

I was born at home, so no ID wrist band was made, but your post made me wonder if my dick's thickness were as big as my wrist. Out comes my trusty tape measure, up comes my dick and I discover my wrist wins by 1/2 inch. Now I have a goal with PE, to make it 1/2 inch thicker!

This could be used for a new thread, but lets see if any volunteers will post their comparisons here. (?)

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm an artist so I usually have some sculpting materials laying around the house here and there. Well, i was bored one day so idecided i was gonna make a mold of my dick and cast it in plaster.
Not thinking I just grabbed the inside of a paper towel roll and filled it with the molding material.
I got hard and smeared my dick all over with vaseline (It hurts like hell if you get your hair caught in the plaster, so you have to vaseline it down so as not to get it stuck to your crotch) anyway- I got my dick ready and was gonna put it in when i realized that i was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too big to fit inside the paper towel roll, I couldn't even get past half the tip of my head!!!
That was a waste of some plaster.

I still want to mold me dick so I was wondering about getting one of those commercial molding kits, but I'll have to get it in a store and not online so I can make sure it will fit. I'd hate to waste $80 and then find out I was too big for that as well.
Anybody ever get one of those kits? recommend???

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All during my reading of your getting a paper towel roll, I was thinking "no way will that cock go inside a paper towel roll", so I wasn't surprised when you said it wouldn't work. It strangles the hell out of mine to harden inside a toilet paper roll, too, but I well remember the times when I could put it in and pulled it out the opposite end before it got hard. Let us know when you get the cast made, buddy.

Luke

Donk: [quote author=DBC74 link=board=meetgreet;num=1076340597;start=0#0 date=02/09/04 at 07:20:56]
Does anybody else have any similar stories? I'm sure some of you really big guys must have experiences where you compare against something and realize just how big you are. [/quote]

One comparison that I have made a number of times in the shower is that my erection is longer than ordinary size shampoo bottles (and as thick as some round ones). Then I look at the bottle and realize that most people would consider a penis that length really impressive, and one longer unbelievable.

For the record, I would think that my penis must be larger than the vast majority of newborns' arms, though I haven't done any direct comparisons :).

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Like Donk I have made the shampoo comparison a few times. Another one is when reading in bed -- soft size versus, say, the length of a standard size paperback.

Or if what I am reading doesn't hold my attention, a 'bookrest' gradually raising his ugly head way up behind the book.

Peckerboy: Another good comparison is a tube of toothpaste. I'm very close to the largest size of common toothpaste. I'm a little shorter, but fatter too.

ORCABOMBER: I've done toilet rolls, and toys, surprisingly.

No. Not "those" kind!

ceg1526: Per ORCABOMBER...I've done toilet rolls...

Orc - Did you call them the next day?

Ceg

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the record, I would think that my penis must be larger than the vast majority of newborns' arms, though I haven't done any direct comparisons :).

I think going about something like that would be very hard to explain to someone walking in on you. How could you get away with that???? "I swear, I was only comparing!!"

That's a good way to get your balls kicked through your ass.

Another thing thats good to compare against is a VHS tape, if you still have any of those laying around. My head starts almost exactly where the VHS tape ends.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=ceg1526 link=board=meetgreet;num=1076340597;start=0#9 date=02/10/04 at 12:52:53]Per ORCABOMBER...I've done toilet rolls...

Orc - Did you call them the next day?
[/quote]

:D
Sorry, I just rolled over and ran!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=GottaBigOne link=board=meetgreet;num=1076340597;start=0#10 date=02/10/04 at 22:40:20]
Another thing thats good to compare against is a VHS tape, if you still have any of those laying around. My head starts almost exactly where the VHS tape ends.[/quote]
Damn, GottaBigOne, the VHS tape is 7.5 and with that much shaft your head must be well over 2 inches, putting you close to the 10 inch mark! Your profile name is very suited.

Luke

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=GottaBigOne link=board=meetgreet;num=1076340597;start=0#13 date=02/11/04 at 19:39:48]You thought I meant the long side?? just over 9" long so my head is about an inch a half by your deduction Roy.

Great detective work.[/quote]
Thanks. An all encompassing subject such as yours stimulates my detective abilities. Thanks for the explanation.

Luke :)

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=geo8x6 link=board=meetgreet;num=1076340597;start=0#15 date=02/12/04 at 13:52:44]My girlfriend thinks it is funny to put her wristwatch around it.[/quote]

I was just about to reply "Heck, mine would make a pretty respectable woman's forearm" when I saw your post. :D

I can wear a MAN'S wristwatch on mine. :D:D

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1076340597;start=0#1 date=02/09/04 at 07:48:49]

This could be used for a new thread, but lets see if any volunteers will post their comparisons here.  (?)[/quote]

My wrist is 8" in circumference, if my cock was that big I'm not sure I'd be able to engage in intercourse with an anatomically normal human female. I call my circumference 7", but that's kind of an average 'cause it's close to 7 1/2" at the base, and only a bit over 6" right behind the corona, with a rather blunt glans. That taper makes vaginal insertion and fellatio a lot more do-able.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, Mr._dB, your dick has the ideal shape for intercourse. Mine does the job just fine, but where yours is thickest, min is thinest. My thickness is right below the head where it's 5.75 inches around. At its base its probably close to 5 inches. If the thick is at the base it stimulates the clitoris harder, at least when its length is deeply in.

Luke